Chapter 2

"I love you. "

Rylee was stopped by his whispers.
He looks so calm yet his brows showed that he had a very tiring and problematic day. She is wondering who cause his misery as she had called it, as she is hoping, although not that expecting (is there a difference between hoping and expecting?) to have more time with the beautiful stranger.

"Sir, sir,  are you alright?", she asked him.

He opened his eyes and for the first time, as if he knew her, he smiled. A smile that would melt a tired soul.

Rylees' POV.

Upon seeing him smile, she could not help but wonder what is it for. Instead of smiling back, she motioned the man's head to be removed from her shoulders which he obediently do.
She could not think of any as of the moment as his eyes is fixing on her and and is as if ravishing her entire being.

She could not help but shiver. A shiver that enables all her longings to be awaken. What if this the same man would lie next to her in bed, cuddling her, hugging her and comforting her? Touching and even making l-o-v-e to her just like what she had watched on movies. Oh, that crazy erotic 365 days again. But, she don't love how the dominant mafia boss had s*x with the girl. What is it she thinking again?

Rylee quickly erased in her mind the crazy yet interesting-wonderful thoughts and signaled the driver to stop.

Without looking back, she immediately jump off the bus and proceeded to her apartment.

While she is about to chew her first spoon of food, a knock from her door can be heard.

She is not expecting any visitors as she is new in the place and did not know anyone.

"Who could it be?" she said.
She look at the person knocking through the little glass of her door.
She was shocked that the person was the same hottie he met at the bus.
She hesitated whether to open or ignore the man in her fantasy a while ago.
"Holy crap, this is a blessing! I mean, how unfortunate I am. ", she murmured to herself.

***Authors note:

Enjoy reading!