Krivan

I think I got the ship name right? I'm not too sure.

This is another RP ship between DeathShadowRules OC Krissy and fangirler816 OC Evan.

Yeah, let's do this...

~

Evan rapped the door once, heaving a heavy sigh.

His father had sent him into the Minecraft realm to help with a glitch.

Something he knew nothing about.

The door opened slowly to a girl with brown hair and turquoise eyes.

"Hey, uh, I'm Evan. My dad sent me here to help?"

The girl nodded once and let him in, closing the door tightly behind him.

Evan looked around the room and noticed a girl tied down to a bed, her chest rising and falling slowly.

"I'm Bella. I assume you're aware of our problem?" She muttered, glancing to the girl.

Evan nodded and walked over to the bedside, another male standing next to her bed.

"Who's this Bella?" He asked, pointing to Evan.

"Leo, meet Evan, Evan, Leo." Bella introduced as the two shook hands.

"So, think you could help Haleigh?"

Evan was about to answer Leo when the door burst open and a girl rushed in, closing it behind her.

"Sorry I'm late. I was in the kitchen. Who's this?" She panted slightly.

"I'm Evan, and you are?" He asked, taking in the new girl's features.

The girl nodded, a blank look on her face. "Krissy."

Evan nodded slowly and turned back to the unconscious girl on the bed.

"Do you know how to bring Haleigh back to her normal self?" Bella asked in a quiet voice.

Evan shook his head and pursed his lips. "No..."

~

Later, Krissy and Evan were both alone in the kitchen, chatting about a cake they were making together.

"So, Krissy. You don't talk very much, do you?" Evan asked, his voice laced with amusement.

Krissy raised an eyebrow at his tone, being unfamiliar with humor.

"No. I don't talk much." she muttered, her attention focused more on the cake than Evan.

"Why is that?" Evan questioned.

Krissy looked up blankly. "Why do you care?"

Evan's mouth twisted up into a small smirk as he gently grabbed her hand.

"Because I care about you."

Krissy quickly snapped her hand back and stared at Evan.

What was this feeling in her hand? No one has ever made her feel this way...

"But why?" She pressed on.

Evan slowly closed the space between them and wrapped his arms around Krissy's waist, pulling her closer.

Krissy didn't know how to react, part of her wanted to slap the ever living nether out of him, but the other half of her wanted to see what he was planning.

His eyes searched hers for any sign of disapproval before moving in, closing the gap between their lips.

Krissy stood frozen for the longest time before she gently put a hand on Evan's chest and pushed him away, looking down.

Many different emotions swirled around Krissy as she shot Evan an apologetic look before running off.

"Krissy wait!" He called, running after her.

Krissy shook her head and disappeared into the shadows, reappearing in her favorite hiding place.

A clearing in the surrounding forest.

~

"Krissy please! I want to know what I did wrong!" Evan rapped on the door again, his heart breaking as he heard Krissy's sobs through the thin door.

"I-It's not y-you, Evan. Its me." she whimpered.

"Can I come in at least? To help you?" He asked softly.

There was a light click and a creak as the door slowly opened, revealing Krissy's dark room.

Evan quickly slipped in and gently shut the door behind him, joining Krissy on the ground, who was curled up in a tight ball.

"There are so many emotions I'm feeling right now... Feelings I've never experienced before, or long since forgotten about... Why am I feeling this way?" She quietly questioned.

Evan silently brought Krissy into a comforting embrace.

"It's because people haven't cared for you as much as I do right now." he whispered.

Krissy turned to Evan, staring quizzically. "W-Why do I feel as though I could fly while around you?"

Evan leaned closer, placing his forehead on hers.

"Because, Krissy, you're in love." he whispered, pulling her into a gentle kiss.

And this time, she kissed back.

~

ANOTHER SHIP DONE WOO!

Now... uh... Subthan?

Please leave suggestions in the comments!