Belo #2

I'm doing another one of these, mainly because I wasn't happy with the first one.

Requested by; Myself.

Ship people: Bella (my OC) & Leo (MarshmallowFluff314's OC)

~

#:{Bella}:#

"Did your father tell you he loved you before he disappeared?" Leo sneered at me, his eyes flashing white.

My breathing hitched, my eyes widened and my body shook, tears threatening to spill as I adverted my gaze to the cell floor.

"Think I'd forget something like that, Bells?"

"Why do you care. If you don't love me like you told me multiple times before then why hold onto something that burdens me?" I spat bitterly, my eyes narrowing at the ground.

Leo let out a deep chuckle. "I do care about you, Bells. Well, I care about what kills you inside."

"If you think making my life a living hell is going to make me give up then you're far from mistaken. Flashlight Eyes may have corrupted you, and you may claim you hate me, but that doesn't mean I won't keep fighting."

Leo's eyes flashed again as he rolled his eyes. "I could care less if you gave up. I just enjoy watching you suffer."

"Well you're doing a damn good job with it. Just you being here is destroying me inside. So tell me, sir Leo. Are you happy?" I sneered, anger flaring in my eyes as I snapped my head up to him.

Leo slowly approached my fuming form and crouched, smirking as he gently caressed my face.

"Oh Bella, I'm elated." he cooed, his eyes flashing yet again.

I glared at him, debating wether or not I should try to bite off his finger. "I'm glad you're happy, Leo. Especially without your free will."

He smiled faintly, red eyes locking with mine. "It's a shame, you were so fragile, so easy."

Yup, that's it. The finger goes.

I growled and snapped at his hand, earning a harsh slap in return.

He roughly grabbed my chin and held my head still, forcing me to hold his gaze.

"Yet, so naïve." he growled.

I glared daringly up at him and he scoffed, shoving me to the side before striding out of my cell.

"Oh, and by the way, I never loved you." Leo spat, disappearing down a hall.

I curled up into a ball in the corner, resting my head on my knees, tugging on my bound wrists behind my back as I let unconsciousness overtake me.

..._...

My body jolted as I jumped awake, someone standing over me.

I blinked the haze away and whimpered, seeing Leo standing over me.

"Master wanted me to finish you off." he smirked, placing a knife under my chin.

My eyes narrowed up at him before closing. "Go ahead."

I heard shuffling as he sat down next to me, the knife leaving my chin. "Why are you so accepting? Aren't you scared?"

"Scared? Of course I'm scared. Not for the reason you may think though." I mumbled, opening my eyes again.

"And for what reason are you scared?"

"Because, Leo, I'm scared for you."

"For me? I'm not in any danger!"

I shook my head slowly. "Not like that. I meant, I'm scared about what'll happen after I'm gone. Will you become free? Will you realize what you've done? Or, will you remain a mindless servant forever?"

He glared at me, red eyes flashing white for a moment. "I am not mindless."

I sighed shakily and pressed the knife, still in his hand, against my neck.

"Just get it over with, Love. I'm done fighting."

Something seemed to click in Leo's eyes as he stared at me, face almost emotionless.

"Bells."

"Are you going to do it, Leo? Or are you just going to tease me?" I asked, my voice soft and cracking.

He shook his head and pulled me into a right hug. "Why would I kill the love of my life?"

A small smile crept onto my face as I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, unable to hug him back.

"I love you so much, Leo. So much."

His arms tightened around me, pulling me closer. "I love you too, Bella."

-

There we go, a better version of the Belo ship... Good?

Next one is LogDotMu...