Chapter 15

I woke up this morning, I'm guessing I should apologise to Chan-Hyung today and the rest of the members. As planned, we wouldn't go to the second gang's hideout today, we needed to still plan on which gang's and when. We still needed to do research.

I couldn't stop thinking about how Y/n kissed my cheek...

I buried my face in my blanket and proceeded to sleep for a few more minutes but couldn't sleep so I freshened up and went downstairs. Everyone was up, was I sleeping for that long?

"Chan-hyung can we talk for a bit?.." I said to Hyung. Y/n's gaze switched to me and I shot her a quick smile. 

Chan-Hyung told me to come to the office room to talk alone.

"I know you're probably still mad at me for screwing up the plan and I'm sorry I should have discussed it with you first instead of going the other way without telling anyone." I said to Chan-Hyung with my head down.

He pats my shoulder and gives me a reassuring smile. "It's ok. Don't do it next time though, the next mission is going to be way more dangerous."

I nod my head and head out the room with hyung.

Y/n POV

While Hyunjin was talking to Chan, me and the other members sat in the large living room and discussed the next mission.

"All I know so far is the next gang, Ateez. They are one of the strongest gangs in the country and all are skilled fighters." Minho said to all of us.

"But we won't be going today, right?" Jeongin asked with a soft voice.

"No, today we will be researching and training." Minho replied to Jeongin. 

Chan and Hyunjin came out of the office, Hyunjin gave me a sweet smile. The warmness in it made my heart flutter, he's.... I can't even think straight. He keeps being sweet and cute to me.

We all continued to talk about the mission, they all looked so serious it was intimidating.

"I'll book Y/n a hotel so she can stay close with us." Chan said to me.

"She's still going to be staying alone either way." Seungmin added.

"I'll be fine, it's nothing." I admitted with a smile.

Jisung put one arm over my shoulder and whispered. "Lover boy here is going to be worried."

Hyunjin glared at Jisung. "Shut it." 

Jisung laughed and ruffled my hair.

A hint of pink came across my cheek but I stayed calm and acted like nothing affected me. Hyunjin has just been making me feel crazy.

I might be falling for him

Hyunjin walked closer to me while the other members went to train. "Come, let's ditch the others and go out. Have fun..."

I didn't say a thing. My mouth opened but nothing came out of it.

Hyunjin smiled. "I'm taking that as a yes." He grabs my hand and drags me out like I'm a cat who doesn't want to go outside for a walk.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him as he was still holding my hand.

"Don't worry about it, you keep walking." Hyunjin replied to my question.

"I'm not even walking, you are dragging me." I said rolling my eyes. His eyes formed into those cute crescents and he giggled.

An endless heart-throb.

He let go of my hand, I was kind of disappointed and wanted to hold his hand...

We walked in silence until he covered my eyes from behind which made me stop walking. "Guess where?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I told him, he took his hands off my eyes and in front of me was an open field filled with colourful leaves falling from the trees. It was so beautiful I was amazed by how ethereal it looked.

"I come here when I feel stressed, anxious, nervous or just when I'm not feeling myself. It's like a comfort place for me, though I barely come here now.." Hyunjin admitted looking at me.

I couldn't help but smile at the beautiful scenery in front of me. "It's a really nice place. I love seeing landscapes especially in Autumn."

Hyunjin softly laughed and sat down on the grass, with his legs crossed. I sat down on the grass as well beside him. "How come you wanted me to see this?"

He turned his head to me and was trying so hard not to smile. "To make up for the kiss you gave me." He scrunched his nose at the end.

I felt my cheeks heat up once again as they flushed in a pink colour. I closed my eyes in embarrassment. God, why did I do that? "Why did you have to bring that up?!"

"What do you mean? I can't just forget about it can I?" He put his elbow on his leg with his hand holding his cheek, looking at me.

I hug my knees and bury my face into my legs, mumbling in response. I look up a little and see grey clouds covering the sky. I felt a droplet on my head and soon more fell suddenly. 

It started to rain...