Chapter 25

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Minho said to Jisung and Felix standing in the same room as before with Seungmin and Jeongin.

"You said you needed back up." Felix said to Minho.

"I told Hyunjin that I needed back up, meaning I need him here!" Minho scoffed.

"Tch how rude, we're here now what do you need help with?! Jisung asked.

"The room with the information is locked and you'll need to take an eye x-ray to let you pass through. Once that door opens you can step on the floor of that room without making an alarm. If the door is shut and someone tries walking or even dropping something on the floor, it's bye bye for us." Seungmin explained.

"Do we have a wired cord?" Jeongin asked.

 "No need to go there, I have a better idea." Felix said. "Is Mingi here?"

"He walked past us just earlier." Minho said. "Why? What are you going to do?"

"Leave that to me." Felix smirked. "Hyung, where is Mingi at the moment." Felix asked Changbin from his mic.

Changbin was looking at the live map of Ateez's headquarters. "Three o'clock. Few doors away."

"He can finally get what he deserves." Felix scoffed to himself. He did not hesitate to step out of the room he was currently in to go straight to Mingi without cover.

Felix POV

We used to work together....before we were in our gangs.

He was very trustworthy to me, Mingi was a good friend...

Until he bailed out on me right when that building was about to explode, I was in it....with my sister.

*******************

"Come on! We got the file, let's get out of here!" Mingi said to me, shouting from across the hallway.

"My sister's still here." I shouted back.

He gave a deep sigh. "Felix, this place is going to blow up in two minutes. You have no time. Leave her."

I got angry. "What are you saying?! I can't just leave her in here! Who do you think you are?!"

"Listen to me, we need to get these files to boss. We BOTH have to be there." Mingi explained to me, but I had no words.

"You go." How could he be so selfish? He could have asked me before putting a timer. "I'm not leaving her behind." I yelled at him with anger.

After leaving Mingi I ran to where I last saw her, I shouldn't have brang her with me.

She was wounded...on her leg I couldn't even be there to protect her.

"You okay..? I'm sorry, let's go." I spoke to her with a soft voice and she nodded. I put one of her arms around my shoulder and I put one of my hands on her back so I could help her get out with me...in time.

Once we got to the exit, it was too late. It was late before that.

She got shot...by someone

I felt so guilty and worried, I got scared looking at my sister who was just shot, she couldn't stand up from the pain. "Felix go, leave me here, I won't be able to survive."

Tears came in my eyes. "Don't say that! I'm not leaving you here." I was shouting with anger. Seeing her shot and on the ground helpless really broke me.

I held her the same way I did before, only, once we got to the exit, she pushed me out and I landed flat on my stomach but when I looked back, she had tears streaming down her face. I screamed her name with a mix of emotions, but the building blew up...