⚠️🔞*𝕋𝕎 𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋*🔞⚠️ - A game of Twister

⚠️🔞 𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋🔞⚠️

So you've clicked on here for the 'Juicy Stuff,' hmm? I hope this is up to your expectations since it has taken about ten years to actually update *nervous laughter*

BUT(T) -

I'm a paranoid Autistic who has never written smut before and is also somewhere on the Ace spectrum... be warned. I don't want guilt hanging over me for this. And it is also probably shit, but hey, I haven't written in a while and it's smut! Come on! *Stims nervously*

Anyway... enjoy, ya nasties XD

Warnings/Tags - Top Janus, Bottom Remus, double penetration, slime as lube, dubious consent, tentacles, anal sex, fingering, degradation, public/semi-public, strong language, innuendos, friends with benefits... kinda, no aftercare, teasing, Hemi-penis (basically Janus has two dicks), power/control, begging, used for sex... sort of? slightly unsympathetic Janus, non-con touching(If I've missed anything or made a mistake let me know!)

0000000000000000000

"Remus!" said Janus, coarsely pushing one of his numerous elbows into the others rib, which earned him a somewhat perverse groan.

A game of Twister, with an overly excited moron, in the middle of the living room, wasn't exactly on Janus' list of top 10 things to do. To tell you the truth... well, as much of the truth a liar could tell, Janus had little memory of how he came to be in this particular predicament. The snake was never the type to involve himself in these less than prideful encounters.

If someone entered the living room at such a moment... his dignity would never be seen again! He'd be ruined. Done for! Ridiculed more than usual. The thought made his cold blooded heart freeze and shrivel to the size of a peanut. He'd be doomed!

"Ah, fuck me!"

Janus grimaced, sensing the other waver beside him. His brows tightened, eyes narrowing into oblivion, as a sneer began forming at the corners of his twitching lips. "I swear, if another one of your tentacles slides up my shirt, I'll -"

"It's a non-voluntary response!" Remus replied, still struggling to adjust his position. One hand on green, one leg blue... he was not even sure where his other leg was supposed to be. Calling the Trashman flexible was a complete understatement, and at this point, both were nothing more than an entanglement of limbs and viscous, suction-cup appendages. It was kinda hot, though. Kinky, even. "Besides, if they were gonna slide anywhere on purpose, it would be around your fat juicy co-"

"That is quite enough from you!" If his one free hand wasn't reaching for the spinner board, he'd be swatting some sense into Remus' head with it.

Remus gave a little huff of annoyance in response, only adding more frustration to the tangled mess they found themselves in. It was difficult to move when every single limb was either muddled up with his friends or stuck to the Twister board. This is not how the Trashman imagined his night would go.

"Prude." He muttered.

Grumbling, the Snake-like trait spun the arrow which only made him curse as he watched where it landed. "You cannot be serious!"