OVA - A Dead Man Walking

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

A/n: WARNING!!!! This OVA will have one time where Y/n uses Iris Heart and her sadistic nature. Fair warning, if you are under the age of 18, or do not wish to read the part, I will mention when it happens, so make sure to keep an eye out for the author's note warning. Now, with that out of the way, let's begin with this OVA.

No one's POV

We see Y/n alone dealing with a horde of monsters. He then unleashes his spear attacks and kills them all.

Y/n: *sigh* And that was the last of them.

Y/n then looks into the sky and thinks about the past. More notably how THEY treated his death back on Earth.

*Flashback*

Y/n: Quick Question. How did "The Perverted Trio" react to this?

Eris: They were quite shocked, but then a bit later, they acted like your death never even affected them.

*End of Flashback*

Y/n: Matsuda... Motohama... but worse of them all, Issei Hyoudou... I will find a way to make you three pay for treating my death like it was nothing, even though I could've easily let you three die.

Suddenly, Y/n hears a mysterious voice.

???: If that is your wish, I shall grant it. You may have has much time as you need to deal vengeance on those three perverts.

Y/n: WHO THERE?!?!

Y/n pulls out Osiris and looks around and sees no one. He then starts to walk very cautiously as he then notices a portal in front of him.

Y/n: Yeah, how can this not be a trap? Better approach it carefully.

As Y/n approaches the portal, he then accidentally trips on a rock that he didn't see in his path. He then trips on it, and then falls right through the portal.

*Time-skip*

Location: Kuoh Academy, Japan

Kimi's POV

I sigh as I have to head to school

I sigh as I have to head to school. I like the school and all, but why'd they have to go co-ed? Now our school's just filled with perverted males. As I think of this, I hear a weird sound.

Kimi: Huh?

I turn around to see where the sound is coming from and see a portal.