2 - The Birth of an Adventurer

words = speaking
'words' = thinking

*words* = actions

Current Location:Somewhere in the sky

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Wow, I'm falling. The author is really trying to make me be just like Neptune huh?

Nicholas(Author): GOD DAMMIT Y/n!!!!!!!! NOW I NEED TO BUY FLEX TAPE TO REPAIR THE FOURTH WALL THAT YOU JUST BROKE!!!!!

Y/n: Geesh! Sorry! I just had to do it. After, it's not a Neptunia game or fan-fic without the constant fourth wall breaking from the protagonist after all.

Nicholas(Author):Just stop breaking the fourth wall. Please.

Y/n: *sigh* Fine, I'll stop... For now. But besides that, what just happened, I'm actually falling from the sky. I wonder who my cushion is going to be for this fall though. Now that I'm mentioning it, I've been falling for a really long time now, I wonder when I'm going to hit ground, it might be soon based on how fast I'm currently going.

I look back down and hear two voices who I fix my gaze on.

???: KAZUMAAAA!!!! I need to borrow some money!

???2: If your planning to buy booze with it, then you can just forget it! I'm not lending my money to a useless goddess such as yourself.

???: *crying* But I promise I'll do my best today Kazuma! Please lend me some money!

???2: YOU GREEDY BITCH!!!!!

Y/n: Who are those two blobby things? It seems to be a girl and a boy. Man, my vision was never this good before, maybe my power has something to do with it or it's just the author using anime/gaming logic.

(A/n: I will be adding Neptune's fourth-wall breaking ability from this chapter forward)

Y/n: Wait. If I'm going this fast and based on who I'm assuming to be on lock to, and with this current scenario being like it was just pulled out of HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3, that would mean.....

Y/n:SHIT!!!! MOVE!! MOVE!! MOVE!! MOVE!! MOVE!! MOVE!! MOVE!! MOVE!! MOVE!! MOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one's POV

Location: Axel- Town of Beginners

???2: Huh? *looks up to the sky*

???: *crying(still)* Kazuma, please lend me some money!!

???2:Can you stop talking for just a second. What's that?

*??? looks up to the sky and notices the blur that is currently right above them*

???: Uh, it looks like a person, though it's kinda hard to tell based on the distance.

???2:Yeah, and it looks like he's heading in your direction, you useless goddess.

???:*looking at ???2 with anger* OH!! YOU JUST CALLED ME USELESS AGAIN!!! YOU KNOW I'M A REAL GODDESS, SO STOP CALLING ME USELESS YOU SHUT-IN NEET!!!!!!!!

???2:HEY I'M NOT A SHUT-IN, I DIED OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! AND SECONDLY-

Y/n: MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!!!

???: Huh? *notices that Y/n is about to fall right on top of here* WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO-

*BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!*

???2:HOLY! AQUAAAAAAA!!!!!

Y/n POV

Ugh. Talk about a rough landing. Well, just like Neptune, I had someone to be my cushion. I look down and notice that my cushion was the blue haired girl that I noticed during the fall.