8 - Protagonists Unite!

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions

WORDS = spells, or skills.

(A/n: Shot outs to @Chaseisone since one of his comments help me come up with this idea. BTW, this is just to fill in some gaps within the plot of the actual anime.)

3 Days after the defeat of the Verdia and Copypaste

Location: Stables

Kazuma's POV

Kazuma: Man, this sucks. Life in another world, filled with debt. This ain't the life I wanted, and I bet Y/n is moping about this as well.

Meanwhile...

Y/n(Black Heart): Stop this now Estelle!

*boing, boing*

Estelle: C'mon, just a few more hours.

Y/n(Black Heart): *sigh* Fine, 3 hours. That's all you get left, and then we never doing this again.

Estelle: Deal!

Back with Kazuma...

Kazuma: *sigh*

Aqua: Kazuma, look! *shows origami flowers* What do you think? I bet if I sold these with the cabbages, I could make a ton of money!

Kazuma: *walks outside*

Aqua: H-Hey! *runs out and follows Kazuma* Where are you going!?!

Kazuma: *depressed* I'm going on a quest. It's only way we can get out of this debt.

Aqua: I'm sure Y/n will be able to quickly get us out of that!

Kazuma: STOP RELYING ON HIM FOR EVERYTHING!!! IT BASICALLY SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE ABUSING HIS CHEAT ITEM TO GET RICH!! HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THAT HE'S BEEN WORKING MULTIPLE QUESTS TO PAY DOWN THIS DEBT!!!

Aqua: No, not really.

Time-skip

Location: Outside the guild

Kazuma: Yeah, so while Y/n is out trying to pay off this massive debt, Aqua has been doing nothing, solely relying on Y/n to do it.

Megumim: I understand wanting to get out of debt, but abusing Y/n's powers is just wrong.

Darkness: Agreed. I feel that Aqua will become more greedy through Y/n and his abilities.

Compa: It doesn't feel right to abuse N/n's power to get out of debt.

Rom: Yeah, that's like, super rude! Right Rom?

Rom: Super rude!

Aqua: Well, Y/n doesn't feel that way.

Kazuma: Well, maybe that's because he doesn't talk about it, since he's trying to keep you happy.

Aqua: *smirks* Well the day I tell Y/n that is day that someone falls from the sky and lands on me.

Kazuma: Like when Y/n did?

Megumin: Wait, he fell from the sky!?!?

Kazuma: Yup. Landed straight onto Aqua. She didn't even move, which allowed her to be right under Y/n.

Aqua: Well Kazuma, I'll let you know that what happened with Y/n will never happen with me again.

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and the others look to the sky and see something that's kinda hard to see. After a few seconds, we see that it's a girl. She looks like Y/n, wears the same hoodie me and Aqua met him in, and has D-pads in her hair.