04

Knock
Knock
Knock

"I'm coming! Geez..." I put the stove on low heat and rushed to my door to see who's frantically knocking on my door. I opened it and my anxiety almost kicked in when I was greeted by a tall guy with black hoody and black mask on. I almost wanted to shut it close until I met his eyes. I pulled the man inside my apartment and slammed the door shut, locking it behind me. "You didn't give me a heads up!"

"Surpriseee." He pulled his mask down revealing his bright, comforting smile. He then opened his arms for a hug, expecting me to jump in.

I couldn't with this guy... but to heck with it. I did jump to hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. I missed him. I couldn't even remember the last time I got to hug him like this.

"Mm I missed you." He whispered, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too but what are we going to do? I only made dinner good for one." I whispered back.

After what seemed to be an hour but was actually just a minute of hug, we pulled away. "Tsk tsk I knew that. That's why I stopped by the diner earlier." He pointed to the paper bag on the counter, I didn't notice he carried earlier. "I got us covered. Plus, why cook when you can lay down with me and binge watch movies instead?"

I bought that. I turned the stove off and instead reheated the food in the microwave.

We lay on my bed, my laptop in between us and he quickly browsed through netflix some movies we could watch. Yes, he shares his account with me but it's more like I'm leeching off of him since he pays it all. It isn't just Netflix, he shares his spotify with me too. I could definitely say I'm a very spoiled girlfriend.

Somehow we ended up with superhero movies which I wasn't a fan off but he seemed deeply interested so I didn't complain about it. We ate as we watched and after we emptied the plates we found ourselves watching more movies until it was two am and we were both pretty sleepy by then.

I put away my laptop and jumped on the bed beside him. His arms automatically wrapped around me, bringing me closer towards him. "Can  we consider this the movie date you always wanted?" He asked.

"Hmmmm. I haven't been inside a movie theatre." I whispered calmly but my calm and relaxed response was met with an exaggerated one. He pushed me back, gently and looked me in the eye, surprise in his eyes.

"Whaaaaat?" He asked, his words slipping out in English. "You haven't been there with your friends?!"

"I didn't have time for leisurely activities." I smiled sadly. My childhood was rough and difficult but my parents tried to fill me with kindness and love and I got to say they succeeded in that part. My dad worked as a construction worker and my mom was a housewife. We had nothing much but we were happy. Soon, my little siblings arrived in the world and suddenly, we had to cut back on everything. My mom went to work and while I was still in fourth.grade, I was already taking care of my little siblings at home instead of playing with my friends.

"How about the amusement park date?" He asked.

"I also haven't entered any amusement park in my life." I said.

It was making me kind of conscious about my life. I'm a poor girl with nothing and yet I'm dating an internationally known idol. I kind of felt small all of a sudden. I wasn't the type to wallow in my sorrow but it didn't mean I don't feel it.

"..." Chan didn't say anything, he just hugged me tightly. It was better this way because he knows if he made a promise, it would be difficult to keep it. We've had small arguments like this before. Him promising me a date but something coming up last moment. I was used to it and even though it's supposed to be sad, I wasn't. Things just happen because it was supposed to. "I'll try to make it happen."

"You don't have to." I snuggled deeper in his embrace. "Private home dates like this is also nice." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his muscular torso.

"Did you watch my Vlive this morning?" He asked.

"Nope... I kinda missed it. I accidentally slept in." I grinned, feeling sorry about it specially when he started to do regular Sunday Vlives just because Sundays were my free times.

"Don't worry about it. Sundays are for sleeping in." He smiled, hugging me closer. Soon after, we fell into a comfortable silence with him just wrapping his arms tightly around me and me snuggling beside him. "You can sleep now, Dani. Don't fight it." He chuckled.

"But you being here is so rare, I don't want to sleep." I whispered. I knew he felt bad about it because I could feel his heart beat speed up  a bit.

"I'm sorry..."