Chapter Eight.

The dress on the side or above (depending on which device you use) is Zee's dress

____________________________________________________________

Noah:

Noah sat on his bed and stared at theT.V screen right opposite him. He hit the buttons on his Xbox controller which he held in his hands. The TV was muted but Noah's iPhone was hooked to an iHome device, blasting music throughout the room.

His fingers were a blur on the controller as his virtual self cut through bodies like paper. He jabbed with a knife, and his weapon changed to a gun a spilt second later. He shot the rest of the zombies, massacring them. One Zombie was persistent though. It kept coming forward, its guts spilling onto its feet.

Noah's bullets were over and he smacked it in the head with the butt of his gun. He changed his weapon back to a knife but it was too late. The zombie was on him. The screen burst with a red banner reading 'You Dead!' . A minute later the song that had been playing stopped. He threw the controller on to the bed and sighed in frustration.

He had been at that game for weeks but that one zombie just refused to die. He fell back on the bed and his head hit the controller. Hard.

"Ow!!!" He exclaimed, rubbing his head. he heard laughter behing him, and he nearly jumped a mile. It was a beautiful sound, like the peal of a bell, and he recognized it as Zee's laugh. Wait...Why was Zee here?

He shot up still rubbing his head. "Zee?" He asked, confused, looking at the figure in the door.

She was wearing an off shoulder white dress that reached about mid-thigh. There was a belt just below her ribcage and below that the dress flared slightly. Starting from the bottom left side, an intricate black pattern was making it's way upwards. Noah couldn't tell exactly what the pattern was, but it looked like a maple leaves design. But Noah didn't care. With her slender legs crossed at the ankles, and her sandy hair cascading over one shoulder, which happened to be the shoulder with the strap, she looked beautiful.

He looked up slowly to her face, not letting his gaze rest on her chest any more than it should. Her eyes were bright violet orbs, and he wondered how they seemed to stand out more that usual. Her lips were coated with a thin layer soft pink lip gloss, and they looked extremely kissable. He mentally slapped himself. he couldn't think that way! He'd just be bringing his hopes up because Zee didn't like him.

That much was obvious from both how she'd acted at school, and from the fact that she and Nigel had been going out regularly. Noah pressed his lips together, trying to keep his fiery passion in his pants contained.

He suddenly felt very conscious of his bare chest. Noah knew he looked good, if what everyone else said was true, but he also knew he didn't look amazing. And Zee standing and looking at him made him feel very conscious of  it indeed.  

Zee must have seen the longing in his eyes because she smirked and relaxed her body against the frame which caused her dress to ride slightly more up her thighs. Then she did something, Noah was too busy staring at her face to know what, but suddenly the dress was high enough to see just a corner of her black lacey underwear. But nothing more. It was agonizing for Noah. 

When Noah could finally manage to speak he very intelligently said, "Uh. Um...Hi?".

Zee laughed softly, shutting her eyes. "Hi Noah," She said, opening her eyes and revealing her purple orbs once again. "I was looking for Nigel, but he doesn't seem to be here." She looked at him questioningly.

Despite himself, Noah felt a sharp stab of jealousy in his gut.

"What? Um yeah. He's out....or something."