Chapter Seventeen.

Zee:  

A drunk Zee is something of a high enough rareness that people would kill to see it. Unfortunately for them, only one person had seen her drunk and lived. Multiple times. Surprisingly, this person isn't Zee herself. Because when Zee is drunk, she remembers nothing later on.  

All this changed, that day in the club, for better or for worse. It started with a dance. A dance with a beautiful stranger, and 3 and a half cups of extremely strong alcohol. but you already know that part. 

Zee stood up on the bar and flung her tan jacket on the ground below her. She searched the crowd for a pair of green eyes, while her fingers gingerly held a small knife with a diamond sharp blade. In her purse sat plan B and plan C - The little bottle of poison, and a gun that had been dismantled into so many parts that it was unrecognizable.  

She ignored the strange looks she got as she cleared her throat and grabbed a mic from the Dj standing nearby. "Ahem." She said with all the apathy she could muster.  

"I'm looking for a blonde boy about this big," She motioned with her hand, " And green eyes. Oh the most exotic green eyes ever. Whoever finds him gets a kiss"  

Now she winked and smirked, and sat down on her barstool again. A person in a dark hooded jacket slid in next to her. He  slid out his phone and showed her a picture. A figure lay on the ground in a pool of blood. Upon closer inspection, Zee recognized Noah's features.   

"This boy, you mean."  

Zee's eyes widened, and her lips parted in a soundless gasp. She looked at the face underneath the hood. he had blue eyes, much like her beautiful stranger, but these eyes were filled with cruelty.  

"You!" She hissed, looking at the annoying face of her employer, "Give him back!!"  

"Tut Tut. Today was the last day, you failed to accomplish your mission. So we're doing it for you. We'll just have a little fun with him first..."  

Zee shuddered at the thought of how Noah would be tortured, because he would be tortured. She swallowed slowly. "I have three deadly weapons right now intended to be used on him, but if you don't give him back right now, I will use them on you."  

"Oooh, threatening your employer, who only wants to help you? Wrong move." He snapped his fingers and five more men dressed like him surrounded them. "I could have a little fun with you too, you know."  

Zee shuddered at what his tone of voice was suggesting. And to add insult to injury, he whispered in her ear, "How bout that kiss babe?"  

She sat still as he placed his hands on her thigh and leaned in so their foreheads were touching. Zee knew if she tried anything she would end up hurting both herself, and Noah.  

But her employer never kissed her, he just said, "my name, I never told you. It's Ian."  

When Zee never said anything, he got up, and his men stood with him. "C'mon now," a gruff voice told her, she followed obediently hoping to at least save Noah.  

                                                                                    * * * 

Ian led Zee into a room. I say room, but it looked more like a torture chamber. Nail (facing upwards) covered every inch of the floor except for a small pathway, which she was let down from. The walls were metal, constantly kept heated.  

With the help of three lackeys, Ian chained Zee to the ceiling with hanging handcuffs, and left her hanging. "Don't bother trying to escape, you'll cause too much pain to yourself."  

The moment Ian left, Zee compressed her hand as much as she could and tried to slide it through the cuffs. Her small hands had always been a great advantage, but they didn't manage to slip out.  She looked around for her purse then realized they had taken it. But she smiled when she remembered the knife she had hidden in the folds of her dress.  

After a few minutes of pulling and tugging she managed to slide her right hand out, the wrist bloody and skinned. Reaching for her knife, She cut her other hand free, and free fell down. It was quite a long way to the floor, and in those few moments she realized how much of an idiot she was.  

If she touched the ground she would bleed out from the wounds inflicted by the nails. She closed her eyes as she fell the last few feet, but stopped just short of the nails. A pair of arms were holding her, bridal position. And those arms belonged to a lackey in a hooded shirt.  

But then, he had saved her, so it wasn't like she could do anything to him. He carried her onto the path, using his special enhanced shoes, that protected him from the nails and set her down.  

The moment her feet touched the ground, she swung out at him. He dodged. She swung at him again, he dodged. He seemed to know all her fighting patterns. It took her a while to notice that he wasn't fighting back, simply dodging. She then whipped out her hand and, holding the knife feigned a motion to the left, then quickly jabbed to the right.  

Soon, she had her knife at his throat. And then she heard laughter, a low rumbling noise, coming from the man who was at her mercy. Her eyebrows shot past her hairline and she paused for a second. Carefully she leaned over and pulled his hood off. Her beautiful stranger stared back at her, only he was no longer a stranger.  Now that she was more sober, she could put a name to his face.   

"Caspar?" She whisper-shouted, her eyes widening with shock. 

"Hello, Ce-" He began but Zee cut him off by covering his mouth with her hand. "Never call me that, never again," 

She pulled her hand from his mouth and walked a few yards away. "IS THIS SOME KIND OF A SICK JOKE? HUH IAN? DID YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO FALL FOR IT?" She shouted at the ceiling. "I MEAN, CASPAR, MY CASPAR. DIED. HE FREAKING DIED SAVING ME BECAUSE HE WAS A SELFLESS ASSHOLE AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM."  

"Zee -" Caspar-the-beautiful-stranger-not-stranger started, but Zee cut him off.  

"NO, YOU, YOU LITTLE, CASPAR KNOCKOFF, LISTEN HERE YOU LIL' SHIT, THIS IS NOT FUNNY, THE CASPAR THAT I LOVED, HE'S DEAD." Her voice softened now, "He's dead..."  

And she burst into tears right there, her knife clattering to the floor. She felt a pair of arms around her. "Shh, dont cry. I'm here. It's really me. Ce- I mean, Zee?"  

"Yeah?"  

"You dont believe me do you...?" He sounded disappointed.  

"No. Caspar died in my arms, he couldn't faked that. You say you're Caspar. Prove it."  

Caspar smiled sadly, "You're promise? You broke it..." 

Zee's eyes widened, and she started to reply, but her words were cut off by a pair of lips. Oh yes, this was definitely Caspar. There was no doubt; Her lips hadn't forgotten his.  

She pulled away, whispering, "There's time for this later, someone that we have the ability to save is in danger. Plus, I think someone heard me." 

And as to punctuate her words, 15 men dressed like Caspar (Lackey outfits) swarmed into the room, an array of weapons on their side.