PROLOGUE

Comment at the end please!

Celestine Allen King's POV

The sun fell from the curtains and onto my face. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to my side and saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute while sleeping. I trailed my finger on his jaw and then on his lips. I then rested my hand on his chest, feeling happy. I don't know why, but whenever I am near him, I feel happy. Whenever he gives me attention, if feel happy.

He mostly doesn't show his emotions to me, but I know he loves me. He never said it,but deep down, I know he loves. I felt him move beside me. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes not showing any emotions.

"Good morning", I said while smiling.

"Good morning", he said while moving out of the bed and standing up, naked. He left to the bathroom, to get ready.

I stood up with sheets around my body as I am naked after we made love last night. I blushed, when I remembered last night. We make love everyday, but it's still new to me. I still feel shy around him.I went to the closet and changed into a t-shirt and a short. I came out and heard the shower running in the bathroom.

I went down stairs, into kitchen to make his favourite breakfast, pancakes. He came down in his grey suit while adjusting his rolex watch, looking sexy as hell and sat on the chair of the dining table, ready to eat. Ms. Adams has already put plates on the table and smiled kindly at me. She has been working since I came here.

She helped put the pancakes on the table. I watched Heath as he ate them, not once looking at me.

"How are they?", I asked wether he like them or not, scared he might not like them. He stopped chewing and looked at me without any expression on his face.

"Good", he said and put the last piece in his mouth and stood up after drinking water. I stood with him as well as walked behind him, like a lost puppy. I stopped him as he reached the front door to leave and kissed him on the lips, smiling.

"Come home soon", I told him. He just nodded his head stiffly and left. I watched till his car left the building and then went inside happily.

This is my daily process.

Our marriage is not a love marriage. It's more like a business deal. Our fathers thought that by marrying me to Heath, my husband, they can merge their business and improve it more. It's not like my father doesn't love me. I am his heart. But since I never loved anyone and Heath also was not involved in a relationship at that time, they got us both married.

Heath was a playboy before marriage. In the starting of our marriage, he didn't even talk to me, he didn't even look at me. But slowly things changed. Sexual frustration increased between us. After one night of passion, we became one, body, heart and soul. I was so happy that day. I can still remember the day I lost my virginity to my husband, my love. It was pure bliss.

One day, I told him that I love him, but he didn't respond. Even now, every day I tell him that I love him, but he never once told me back. I don't feel bad, that he didn't say it back. I always hope that he will say it back. I guess he still didn't realize that he is in love with me. I will wait as long as it takes.