Chapter 2

Mal's POV

I woke up today almost crying. I wriggled out of Ben's arms and reached over to the bedside table to check the time on my phone. It said it was 7 o clock. That meant that Ben had to leave in two hours. I rolled back over and saw that Ben was already awake.

"Cant believe you have to leave in two hours."

"I don't want to," he told me.

You could tell by the tone of his voice how much he really didn't want to leave me. But I just keep thinking that as soon as he comes back we can finally get married. We both got up and out of bed. We had a shower, got dressed, ate are breakfast and brushed are teeth.

It was now 8:30. He had to go in 30 minutes. I was trying so hard not to cry in till he left. When we went outside for him to get into the limo and leave. Evie, Jay and Carlos we're all there to say goodbye to Ben as well then I'd go spend the day with them.

Now it was 8:59 and he really had to go.

"Bye Baby I'll miss you so much," he said kissing me.

"I'll miss you too," I said kissing him back.

We kissed for along time in till Ben pulled away and then he really had to leave. As much as I tried to hold back my tears I just couldn't any more and burst out crying as I saw the love of my life my almost husband leave and knowing I wouldn't see him for 2 whole weeks. God I'm gonna miss him.

I pulled out my phone and messaged him.

"Hey Baby I miss you already love you so much can't wait till I can finally see you."

I sent the message and with in seconds as it came up with read and dots saying he was messaging me back.

" I miss and love you too Babe call you tonight 😘 xx," It read making me smile.

Thanks for reading and arixlittleharmony I know it's not much like your story now but if you think it's to similar to yours and like I'm coping you just tell me.