My heart started beating faster as we approached the stables.

I didn't want this to end.

Please, don't let this be it...

"Em?" Scott brought me back from my thoughts. I realized that he had already climbLed down and had extended his hand to help me out. "Are you all right?" Scott asked concerned. I nodded. I couldn't trust my voice right now.

I'm just being pathetic, I thought sourly.

He helped me down and I pulled away from him as fast as I could. Scott watched at me worried. I wasn't sure I could control myself anymore. My breathing became a bit more frantic. So I turned away and walked to where Snow was held. I did catch a glimpse of the frown that was now between his eyes.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Stop being so pathetic!

I calmed myself and wiped some unshed tears from my eyes as I was standing next to Snow. I stroked her absentmindedly for a moment.

This is kind of messed up.

Scratch that.

This is so messed up.

I want to kiss him again.

That's the thing.

I want to kiss him over and over again. And maybe even more...

UGH.

Sighing, I ran a hand on my face exasperated.

What the hell does this mean?

"Hey" Scott whispered behind me.

Slowly, his hands encircled my waist as he turned me over.

"Are you freaking out on me?" his voice was sincerely concerned. His deep chocolate eyes roamed all around my face searching for any clue.

Weakly, I snorted. "Am I that obvious?" I mumbled. I was looking everywhere but him. I guess I couldn't trust my stupid tear conducts to behave properly.

His hand cupped my chin and he lifted it so I had to look at him. "Please, don't."

My shoulders sagged. The fight I was having with the tears that were trying to get out, resumed. One small tear trailed down my cheek.

"I...I just...I'm not" I sighed as he ran his thumb wiping the tear that managed to get out.

He sighed too. "You want to know what I think."

I nodded as he smiled sadly. He was still cupping my cheek with one hand and gripping me by the waist with the other. "Honestly? I don't want to know...for the first time in my life, I don't want to think about it. I just..." his dark chocolate eyes pierced me, "I just want to kiss you..."

He gazed at my lips before looking up. My stomach clenched again. A warm feeling burst from within me as he continued talking, "I really like you. I understand if this is too much, you've just got out from a serious re-"

I stopped him as I crashed my lips, once again, to his. This time, the kiss was more passionate. His arms gripped me tighter and he pinned me to the wall. My hands travelled form his really hard chest to his back.

I didn't want to think.

Hugh's words echoed on my mind. Just do it.

So I kissed him like it would be the last time. Because, honestly, it could be.

Someone cleared up their throat behind us. We pulled apart panting and all I could see where his mesmerizing dark  eyes watching me hungrily.

"Your father's here, Scott." Sean's serious tone brought us back from wherever we were.

Scott tensed immediately. He closed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair.

"I don't want to see him" His voice was cold and void of emotion.

Biting my lip, I cupped his chin concerned. I stroked the small sexy dimple that formed on it. Scot opened his eyes and his lips tugged up on a small smile.

"Is he alone?"

From the corner of my eyes I saw Sean shook his head. "He's with Mark." He caught my eyes and his current frown shifted in a small smile. That made me smile in return.

"I'm driving Emily home." He grabbed my hand interlacing our hands. "And then I'll drive back to London."

Sean stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'll come with you." Scott knew he didn't have a choice, so he just nodded once and pulled me to the direction of the garage.

My stomach sank again from the thoughvoy a t of not seeing him again.

We walked to the garage and as soon as we entered it, Scott pinned me against the wall again. May I just say that this pinning was really hot?

"We're not finished, Emily." He huskily voiced before closing the gap between us and kissing me again.

The same emotions twirled around my body. This time, though, I knew I was completely turned on as one of his hands rested on my hips and a complete wave of need grew from within me.

He pulled apart as we heard the unmistakable steps of Sean coming closer.

"Things in London can be hectic. But I'll call you as soon as I can, okay?" A few bangs were on his eyes and I ran my hand through them, placing them behind his ear.

"Okay." I tried to sound confident.

Deep down, I was completely freaking out.

Will he actually call me?

I guess I shouldn't expect it, really. I knew what this was. Maybe I was just this week's fling or something.

I mean, seriously.

The guy could have any girl he ever wanted to

Why settle for me?

To be honest, I didn't want to be involved emotionally with someone.

Are you sure? A small voice said in my head, It sure didn't seem so, seeing that you were practically crying for the guy a few moments ago.

Shut it.

"I will call you." Scott said confidently. "This," he gestured from me to him with his hand, "Is only the beginning."

_________________________________________________________________

OK GUYS!!!!

First of all, thank you soooo much for all the votes and reads!!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. It was hard to write and I'm not sure about the end.

Anyway....

Thanks!