S2 Part 22 - Running With the Devil

Start from the beginning

Dabi sighed, "I told him to keep it locked."

You heard Toga from behind him, "Is she awake?! (Y/N), I missed you so much! Come out and let's play!"

"Shut up," Dabi rolled his eyes, "And stay away."

"But that's no fun..."

Bakugo registered what was happening and you barely heard him utter, "(Y/N)..?"

"Perhaps now isn't the best time for a reunion," Kurogiri suggested.

"Fine," Dabi was a skinny dude but he made up for it in height. When he made his way to you the hallway seemed to narrow.

"Stay away from her you burnt piece of shit!" Bakugo roared.

Dabi ignored Bakugo's stream of threats. He noticed you tensing up and readying for an attack, and his walk became more calculated, "Where do you plan to go?" He asked you, "Even if you manage to get around me, you won't be able to grab Bakugo or make it far enough before one of us catches you. So. What's the plan, (Y/N)?"

"I... I'm not planning on running," you said.

His brow raised slightly.

"I'm not! Not without my friends."

"So noble," he said, bored.

"I just want to see if he's okay and that you didn't do anything to him," you said.

Dabi smirked, "Unfortunately, I don't call the shots."

He grabbed your shoulders just as Shigaraki voice interrupted, "I don't see a problem," he said cordially, "Let her in."

"It's a bad idea," Dabi said.

"I call the shots."

Dabi muttered something under his breath before looking down at you, "It's your lucky day, I guess."

You huffed and brushed his hands off you before stomping passed him.

Yeah, I'm being held captive, so I can be a brat!

It felt empowering leaving Dabi behind like that, but you nearly lost your courage when you saw just how many villains you were cooped up with.

The room was cozy in size so everyone fit perfectly. Fighting would result in immediate failure.

The masked magician, Compress, was in a corner with a lizard-man... in a ninja outfit? The only other one you hadn't seen before was the giant man in a skull mask.

Oooookay, creepy...

"(Y/N)!"

Toga ran up to you and hugged you around your waist. Her blonde hair tickled your face as you tried to wriggle free.

"I'm so glad to have more girls on our team! I've been so lonely," she moaned into your chest, "Let's be friends? Best friends..."

Dabi had followed behind you and you felt something warm burning on your lower back.

"Ouchie! Sheesh, Dabi, what gives?" Toga pulled her arms back and the back of her hands were pink.

"I said to stay away. I don't trust you with her."

"Aww, I wouldn't kill her or anything."

Dabi put his hand on your shoulder again and pulled you back into his chest, "Sure you wouldn't."

"Well, why do you get to touch her? You're hogging!"

"Because, idiot," he said, "Did you forget she'll sap you for energy if you touch her, and make it a lot harder to recapture her?"