Chapter 2 - The Birthday Party

{ Henrys Perspective }
Children scream while running around the pizzeria chasing each other in games of tag.
Its fucking annoying.
Dealing with the dayshift is tiring work, even for a guy like me.
Dealing with kids that throw food, break rules, shit on the floor, and worst of all, bother me.
Im only exited for a single thing, my lovely daughters birthday.
After last nights encounter with William, things have been pretty tense for me.
Then, a little girl with a striped shirt, grey jacket, and pretty brown hair walks up to me.
"Hey daddy, can I have a token to try out the new BreadBear game?"
"Of course sweetheart" I say to her, my daughter Charlie.
I hand her a Freddy Fazbear token for her to play the arcade machine with

{ Williams Perspective }
As I walk past the arcade machines, I see this girl being bullied by some bigger kids,
It seems the kids took her token and are holding it to where she cant reach it.
I fucking hate kids that do that.
I walk over to the kids, "Oi, you kids better give that coin back to her and scram!" I yell to them.
They get scared shitless and give her the coin, then they hall-ass back to there parents.
"Thank you mister, they took my coin and bullied me, but you got it back." The little girl tells me.
Thats when I notice the Freddy Fazbears Birthday sticker on her jacket.
"Oh, so you must be the birthday girl!" I say joyfully.
"Im the owner of this place, William Afton! Whats your name kiddo?"
She get exited, "My names Charlie Emily! And I love this place, its so fun!"
Her last name...
Henry is her father, I remember seeing her a couple of times in photos on the walls of his house.
"Good to know, i'm actually a friend of your dad! Do you know where he is?" I ask cheerfully.
She points to the security office, "He's in there doing work".
"Thanks Charlie!"

{ Henrys Perspective }
Im sitting at my desk studying documents when I hear a knock.
"Come in!" I yell.
Thats when the door opens revealing a tall man with slightly pale skin, greasy black hair, and gray eyes.
"Oh hey Will, good to see you here."
"Good to see ya too, old sport."
He walks over to the chair across from me and sits down, "I just saved your daughter," He says proudly.
I look at him worried, "Really!? What the hell happened!?"
"Calm down, it was nothin much, just a couple of bully's trying to steal her coin." He states.
He looks at me for a second and sighs, "Look, i'm really sorry for last night. I just kinda got overwhelmed and-"
I cut him off, "Its fine, I learned something that night. I learned that at least someone in my life cares for me."
He stares at me in shock, his face slightly red.
My face turns slightly red as well.
He then hands me a note, winks at me, then walks out the door.
I look down at the note, "Henry, meet me at my house tonight~ 💋"
I start to heat up and realize what this means, oh my god.
Time to call a babysitter...

545 Words