Chapter 1 - Perfect Timing (Re-Written!)

"Mister Bonnie, what was the special surprise you wanted to show us?" the young boy asked.
In response to his question I stab the fucker in his gut, my blood-rusted knife burrowing itself into the young boys abdomen. The other children watched in horror as I twisted the knife in their friends blood-soaked stomach, "Why so scared, hm?" I was giving them a performance, one to remember.
Screaming in panic, franticly trying to escape my grasp, I slit the boys throat.
Of course, the ungrateful rodents try to run away, it's pretty damn disrespectful. I'm throwing a party.
Chasing after the other children's easy for me, using the suit to crush one of the fuckers skulls.
Gripping my knife, I throw it at another child; slicing his thigh.
I run towards him and kick him to the floor before stabbing him 28 times in the stomach.
Smiling, I climb out of my springlock suit. Finally, those annoying ass kids who stole from the prize counter are gone. Good fucking riddence.
That's when he opened the door. "What the actual Hell!" The blonde male said, his shocked expression plastered all over his admittedly cute facial features. "Henry, I uh-" Before I could finish he exclaimed, "You got blood on the animatronic heads! We need those tonight because some retarded kid poured cranberry juice on Chica!"
He sighs, "You have to be careful Will, I can't have the feds figuring out about your muderous tendencies."
"Sorry Hen, I had a little too much fun this time," I chuckle and walk over to him.
As I walk closer to him a feeling shot through my stomach, as if a stop sign appeared before me.
"Will? You okay?" No Henry, that cute face is making me act up, that curvy frame, your cute buttoned up shirt, your freckled and blushed face, that fucking voice.
He steps back, "You're worrying me-" I approach closer before being only a few inches from him.
I grab his torso and pull him close, our chests grazing. His face lights up red and he freezes, it's honestly adorable.
"W-Will, what are y-you doing?"
"What I've wanted to do for a very very long time~"
I lean forward and kiss him, our lips locking like magnets. Instead of pulling away he kisses back without hesitation, I knew he loved me.