Chapter 9

Uber long chapter for all of my chapters that have been really short!!!!! WE have no school tomorrow. LOL! YAY weather!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

We heard the door open with a thud. Strangely, the cu-ku clock chimed midnight.

" Hello, girls."

"Hi Mom." Morgan went up and hugged her. I felt a pain of guilt rise in my stomach.  I never gave my mom hugs.

" Hi, Mrs. Miller." I said.

" Well hello dear!" She said smiling. She came up and hugged me. She was like a second mom. I hugged her back. What a nice lady, I thought.

" Why don't you girls get to bed. You have a long day of school ahead of you tomorrow."

"Well, act-" Morgan cut me off. I hate that.

" Okay. Goodnight mom. Love you." Morgan said with a smile. I hated lying.

" Love you too darling." She returned the smile.

We ran upstairs. I was already in my PJ's. We hopped into our blanket forts. About 10 minutes later, I heard Morgan snoring. Hmmmm..... What was I going to tell her in the morning about my mom? Or when she asks where my phone is? Or when she says, What time does your mom want you to be home?

Maybe I could just say that she called and said they would be out of town for a week. After that, I fell asleep.

***** The Next Morning:

I felt something jab my cheek. Morgan, I thought. Every time I wasn't up with her, or before her, she would poke my cheek. It was kinda funny if you just stood there for a moment. But, then she starts to slap you, and it hurts. Or, you give away yourself by laughing.

I screamed " WHAT? I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!"

" Oh. Sorry. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come skating with me, Josh, and Quinten?" She said pleadingly.

" Ummmm..... I have stuff to do...." I chocked out.

" But Quinten and Josh will be there." She smiled and as she said it, she nudged me.

" I don't like them! Anyway, I have stuff to do."

" I will pay." She said with a smile. She got down to me.

" UHHHH.... FINE" I wasn't really, yelling, but I just kinda exaderated the Uh to make Morgan see I was annoyed. But, really, I wanted to go. For 3 reasons:

1) Quinten

2) To protect Morgan

3) To talk to Josh

I knew I had to go. No matter how much danger I will be in, I have to stay strong and protect Morgan. She wouldn't survive, and I am pretty sure that she would take her to the old abandoned Mental asylum, where my mom, Lizzy, And Kevin were. Not good. I was still worried about which friend he took. I was pretty sure Morgan could take on Josh, and a couple of his " Friends". More like followers that get paid. I laughed.

" What's so funny?" Morgan asked. Crud, I forgot she was here.

"Nothing, Just an inside joke." I said with a smile.

" Oh. Okay. Are you hungry?"

" Kinda." I shrugged my shoulders.

" Okay, Well do you want to go eat? I am starving!"

"Like you always are," I looked at her face. It looked like she was about to cry. " Just kidding." I said laughing. " The look on your face was pricless." I said laughing.

" That was not funny, " She said empasizing the T. " Anyway, let's go eat."

I stood up. It took me a sec to regan my balance. " I have to pee ."

" Kay see you down stairs."

I got up and went into the bathroom, my eyes still grogy. I used the restroom, washed my hands, and then made my hair look more "presentable". Something on my arm caught my eye. In big, black letters, it said, " You sleep beautifully. I know you may think I am a stalker. I am! HAHA! See you at school. L8r."

He was watching me sleep? What if he like.... Did stuff to me or like looked down my shirt? Oh my god. I can't even get a good's night sleep without being watched. Not to mention Morgan. If I told her she would flip out. That's why she makes sure to wake up earlier than me so I don't watch her sleep. She says it's very stalkerish, and then dropped the subject. I wonder if there is something more to it then that.

I grabbed my jacket to cover up the writing.

" Whatcha we eating?" I asked Morgan excitedly.

" Umm.... I am not really in the mood to eat anymore." She answered.

" Why?" I asked cautisly.

" Well... My mom just called me and said she got fired."

 "Morgan! That's terrible!" I practically yelled.

" I know." She started to cry.

" You can come live with me."

" I don't take pity." She cried. I cried with her.

" We should go to a party tonight." I said.

" We have school tomorrow!"

" I am sure you don't need a full 6 hours of sleep." I smiled.

" What about my mom?" She asked.

" I'm sure she won't mind you spending the night at my house. I will tell my mom I am staying over here again."

" What if we get caught? She asks.

" When have we ever?"

--------

Comment, Like, Fan, Vote, FACEBOOK >>>>>