Chapter: 6

Chapter 6

I walked home with Quientin. He lived a few houses down. I wondered  where Josh was. I called  and asked her to come over. She agreed and said she would be here in 20.

It was weird being at home alone. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom and Kevin. I wondered what they were doing? Was Josh feeding them?

 TAPP. TAPP. I got up and went to the door. Normally I wouldn't check to see who it was, but i was in danger. I looked through the peep-whole and saw Morgan.

I opened the door and saw Morgan.

" Howdy" Morgan said a squeal.

"Hey. I need to talk to you." I said. " Sit down."

" What's up? You sound worried. Where is Kevin and your mom?"

"Morgan, I have to tell you you something." And then I remembered Josh's death threat.

" What is it?" I wasn't doubting he had camera's, picture takers, and conversation recorders all over my house. He probably even put a chip in me and my phone.

"Nothing." I wanted to tell her really bad, but it would be too dangerous. " Can I spend the night at your house? Kevin and my mom won't be back until tomorrow."

"Sure, let's go."

-----

Author's note:

Hey, sorry it's short, but I have to go to bed. Good night. Happy Chapter 6!