Chapter 7

Chapter 7

We trudged to Morgan's house.  I dropped my phone in the sewer. That will lead him off gaurd. I was shocked to see Morgan so calm. I hated lying to her. I knew it was best though. What was today? Monday? Yea.... Crap I didn't do my homework. I left my bag at home.

" Morgan, tomorrow on the way to school can we pick up my bag? I left it at home."

"We don't have school tomorrow... Remember, it's testing week so we only had school today, and will have testing on Friday."

" Oh yea." I forced a smile. Yes, we didn't have to get up early. 

*****

At 6 o'clock we were down stairs eating. Morgan and I made Mac and cheese. It tasted like crap.  Oh, well, I sucked at cooking.

When it was around 8 o'clock, Morgan's phone started to ring. The purple phone said Call From RESTRICTED. Josh?

I decided to not tell Morgan. She was in the shower so if I answered, it wouldn't hurt.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Cressida." Josh said.

" What do you want Josh?"

" Nice job throwing your phone down the sewer."

" How did you know?"

" Cressida, Do you think I would leave you unwatched?"

" No, but..."

"I knew you were going to tell Morgan, Nice job saving yourself." Silence.

" I have got another one of your friends." The line went dead.

------------

Sorry forgot to write 2 days in a row!! LUV yall! Like my fan group on facebook

.