Intro

You have been staying at the tower with the avengers ever since shield found out about your powers. Peter is your best friend, Tony is kinda like your dad now, Natasha's the "fun but scary aunt", Clint, Steve, Bruce, and Thor are pretty much like big brothers to you.

"I can't believe he's bringing him here." You said to Peter.

"I know right, like am I the only one who remembers that he tried to take over the world." Peter replied.

"Thor said that he would make sure Loki behaved during his stay. But I'm pretty sure that's bullshit."

"Y/n, Peter! Thor and Loki are going to be here soon, get down here!" You heard Tony yell.

"Let's go." Peter sighed.

When Thor and Loki arrived, Loki was in chains and most of the team looked amused because of this.

"You're new." Loki looked to you with curiosity.

"This is y/n brother. I would be careful to not upset her, her powers are most impressive." Thor told Loki making you blush a little as you looked down at the floor.

When you lifted your head back up you and Loki locked eyes. He was smirking. Something about him made you feel scared and uneasy but another part of you thought something that you shouldn't be thinking because this is Loki. The Loki who is evil. For god sakes he tried to take over the world!

"Of course Loki's room is the one next to mine." You huffed.

"Is there something wrong with my room being next to yours?"

"Loki! You scared me, don't do that!" You exclaimed in frustrated.

He only chuckled in response. You had to admit, he did look really hot in his Midgardian disguise. He was in a black suit that showed off his body perfectly and his trademark smirk, he was so hot. Stop, you thought to yourself. This is Loki. Evil, mischievous, lying, Loki.

"Are you just going to stand there all day and stare at me, or are you going to invite me in?"
Loki's words pulled you out of your thoughts and you looked back at him blushing while he had that stupid smirk on his face.

"Why would I let you in my room?"

"Because I can ask nicely." He responded, smirking still.

'Ugh he's hot' you thought to yourself. Before you could answer him, he walked into your room and closed the door. You got very nervous about what he was going to do.

"Why'd you close the door?" You asked him as you backed up a little.

"I need to ask you a question and I don't want anyone here to know." He replied making you more nervous.

"What's your question?"

"Do you have any books?"

"What." You said in surprise.

"I like to read and none of my books are here."

"They're on the shelf." You said pointing to your large bookshelf. Loki walked over to it, grabbed a book and left, leaving you confused.