Stupid Decision

Disclaimer: Some lines and scenes are taken directly from the show.

_

The look in Sullivan's eyes could pierce a precise hole through Captain Bishop's skull, Andy's skull

The look in Sullivan's eyes could pierce a precise hole through Captain Bishop's skull, Andy's skull. He was livid. The blood that ran through his body had reached a temperature of 212 degrees fahrenheit within seconds. Maya hated to call in battalion, but she had no choice, the call was above her head. She knew that she would get her ass handed to her if he was to see the sight before him. His orbs locked with Andy's before going to Bishops and locking with her for what seemed like minutes. Then back to Andy's, she was standing in the doorway of the storage building as her heart beat out of her chest, she was fully clad in her turnouts. Now his eyes were at Bishop who was standing next to him. Before his eyes had a chance to return to Andy, she had left. She couldn't bare the stare down that was happening, she went to the engine and sat on the step up.

He couldn't stand and mentally grill Bishop all call, he had a job to do.

"Bishop" His voice was firm as he opened the back of the battalion car. "Report."

Her eyes watered a slight bit, she had to quickly pull herself together. She was captain for God's sake. "Uhm..." She cleared her throat. "W-We have fire spreading inside... We need to evac the building immediately and get hose lines in there now." She said quickly not making eye contact.

He nodded and set up advance communications. "I'm assuming command of the scene."

He informed her of what her duty was and she wanted to explain herself. "Sir.."

"You are dismissed." He spoke quietly, but she heard him clearly. She walked away and he saw out of the corner of his eye, Andy standing from the step of the engine. She walked to Maya and began speaking, but he quickly ended it. "Lieutenant Herrera!" He voiced loudly catching her attention. She told Maya something and slowly made her way over to Sullivan.

"Sir." She said.

"You are relieved from this call." He spoke looking at the blueprint of the building, he couldn't look at her right now.

She raised her head looking at his face, it held anger, It held frustration. "Please don't make that an order... Chief." She looked around.

"It is." He looked at the concrete walls and back to the sheet. "It's an order."

"Robe-"

"I don't want to yell at you. Do not make me yell at you... Go." He said calmly taking a breath, clearly holding back. "Go get checked out at Grey-Sloan and go back to the station, McGaughy will take you."

She turned around slowly going over to the aid car to grab her things that were in there and went to probie McGaughy. The commute back to the hospital was short and quiet, how she wanted it. She checked out okay and went to the station. She walked in and headed straight to the showers. Shower thoughts were a thing. Things just start to flood your mind all at once and you do not know exactly how handle it.