Part I

This was initially going to be an entire Station 19 multi-chapter but I have already have two new stories that I want to put out and piling is... well yall don't care but yea. Enjoy. This is an AU. There is nothing TOO sexual in this, but there are mentions of... experiences... idk lmaooo enjoy.

_

Part I - BFB

_

Obnoxious

Obnoxious... and loud. A sound that would probably trigger the purge to go into effect and it just keeps going. It will continue to go until someone one... anyone returns to consciousness to hear it. Snores filling the room, limbs sprawled out on anything that kept them comfortable the night before. It keeps ringing and ringing up her eyes pop open and her body jolts forward. Her heart racing as her eyes snaps to the time that displayed 7:39 am. They'd for sure be late.

She darts her eyes at each of the three girls who slept peacefully. One on the floor, face first, drooling into an open textbook. Another one on the sleeping on the desk with a pencil in hand, and the last one, the one with her glasses crooked and mouth wide open on the foot of her bed. Andy grabbed the pillow that sat beside her and launched it at her, Carina, the one that was closest in distance on the bed.

"GET UP!" Andy yells, frantically removing the notebook that sat in her lap, standing up to wake the others. "MAYA! VIC!"

"che diavolo!?" Carina said through the rasp in her voice as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. The other two slowly waking up, just as confused as Andy grabbed the sweatpants from the floor and quickly dressing in them.

"It's 7:44am!" She exclaims.

"Oh god, I'm going to fail." Maya said quietly running her hand over her face.

"Forget failing, I do not have time to wash my hair!" Carina said falling back onto the bed.

"Shit." Vic exclaimed, quickly running into the hallway bathroom. "This is your fault, Herrera."

"I am going to fail so bad." Maya said again staring at the wall with a sticky note stuck to her face. Andy launched a pair of sweatpants at her.

"There's something on your face and you're not going to fail." She said to Maya. "and my fault?" She yelled knowing that Vic could hear her as she rushed into the same bathroom only to look into the mirror to see her face was still full of makeup from the previous night.

"Here we go again." Carina mumbled underneath her breath as she came from making a pot of coffee in the kitchen. "The fate of our GPA's hang in the balance, there is no time to play the blame game right now! Andrea what battle was fought in 1066?"

"Um... Hastings." She yelled when she finished ridding the mascara and smudged lipstick from her face. Vic had all toothbrushes on the counter with toothpaste already applied so she immediately went to brushing.