Jealousy

So before we begin, I would like to say, sexual content ahead. I got this idea and decided to try something new. I am sorry in advance for this is probably awful. I decided to take a stab at smut again, and I'm kinda nervous😌. Wish me luck.

Sexual Content
Reader's Pov

"C'mon, y/n! Wake up!" I felt a pair of rather large hands grab onto my shoulder and shake me awake. I was laid on my side, so I rolled onto my back and rubbed my eyes to see who it was. As my vision became less blurry, I saw Blaise sitting on my bed in front of me, in his usual black suit.

"What'd you do that for?" I groaned, propping myself up on my elbows. "What time is it anyways?" I looked over to my clock to see it was around 7:30. I must've fallen asleep while doing homework.

"C'mon! You told us you'd come tonight! You haven't joined a game night in weeks y/n, and that's bullshit." Blaise scolded, causing me to laugh.

"Give the girl some space." Pansy giggled, noticing how close Blaise was to me. I shared a dorm with Pansy and y/f/n. Seeing none of us had any romantic feeling for the boys, Draco and Blaise always found themselves in our dorm.

"I try to take a nap and I wake up to being yelled at. What a pleasant day." I say sarcastically. I removed the duvet covers from my body and get out of bed. I feel a pair of eyes lurking as I push myself off the bed. I turn to see Blaise staring down. He had a clear view of my ass.

"Really, Zabini? At least try and hide you checking me out." I giggled, playfully pushing his chest. I had on only panties and a shirt that didn't fully cover my abdomen. I didn't really care that Blaise saw me dressed like this. It's not like I'd actually have sex with him. I saw him as my flirtatious older brother. Little weird, but it was true.

"How can I when you look like that?" He winked, biting his lower lip. I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to creep on my lips. "C'mon, Pansy. Y/f/n and Draco are waiting for us in the common room. Y/n can catch up with us when she gets dressed." Blaise smiled, scanning my body. Pansy nodded, as Blaise stood up to leave the dorm.

The two walked out, leaving me by myself. The only thing I really did to get ready was put on a pair of black booty shorts. I didn't bother taking off the shirt I slept in. I looked in the mirror, half satisfied with my look, but ultimately didn't care.

I walked out of the dorm and down the hall towards the common room. As I arrived where my friends were sat, I noticed there was no room on the couches. "Thanks guys for saving me a spot. I feel really loved." I smiled sarcastically. All of their heads turned towards me.

"Draco, move over." y/f/n instructed, but he didn't budge.

"You can sit on my lap." Blaise winked. I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled. "It's my lap or the floor, y/l/n. Your choice."

I sighed, walking over to Blaise. I hesitantly sat down on his lap, making sure I was enough to one side that his member wouldn't poke me. I shifted uncomfortably as they all stared at me. "Well go on then. Don't let me stop your guy's riveting conversation." I smiled sarcastically.

"So what's the game tonight?" Pansy asked, looking next to her, giggling to herself at the sight of me on Blaise's lap.

"Look away right now." I threatened, seeing as Pansy's gaze had not left me. She followed my order quickly, earning a soft chuckle from y/f/n.

"Two truths and a lie?" y/f/n suggested. I shrugged. "Okay, I'll start." She smiled, thinking of three things to say. "I have made-out with Zabini, I have made-out with Parkinson, I have made-out with y/l/n." y/f/n smirked.