000. welcome

Welcome to "Imagines || D. Malfoy"

So I have edited this welcome chapter once before, back in April of 2022, when this story was a year and a half old and had 10k reads. Now, I'm back almost two years later, January of 2024, with 79k reads. This time around, I'd like to edit my writing that's many years old, and definitely needs some help. 

I put this book on hold/under complete back in April of 2022, and now I'm coming back many moons later to edit and maybe write a few more chapters?? Who knows. We'll see how the editing goes. Any chapter that has been edited will say so at the beginning, and as of right now, I'm unsure if I'll be editing the chapters in order, or if I'm going to edit them in another order, possibly by the ones who need the most help or just my least favorite chapters. 

When I say editing, I'm only going to be polishing the writing and whatnot, but the general plot of each chapter will stay the same. So, re-readers, do not fret. Hopefully, after years, I'm at least a bit better of a writer than I was back then, and can just improve on what has already been written.

In this book, I own pretty much nothing. These are imagines/one shots based off of Draco Malfoy from the series, Harry Potter. Those rights, sadly, go to J.K. Rowling. 

And now that we have both disclaimers out of the way, I hope you enjoy my old, poorly written imagines that are soon to be edited.

much love, effy <3