After Game Prize

*Smut warning*

Your Pov:

"Y/N has done it! She caught the golden snitch! Slytherin wins!" The announcer calls. My face smiled as I saw my teammates fly around me and cheer me on. It always felt good to win a game, especially against the infamous Harry Potter.

"Good game, Y/N," Potter put out his hand, gesturing for me to shake it. I looked down at his hand and slightly chuckled to myself.

"You too," I quickly replied, walking away without shaking his hand. I turned back to see him roll his eyes, taking back his hand. I quietly laughed to myself.

"Way to go, Y/N!" I heard a voice say sarcastically. I turned around, it was Pansy Parkinson. She was the bitchiest person at Hogwarts.

"You should be grateful, after all, I did win us the game," I spat. She huffed at me and turned around, walking away, no doubt waiting for another opportunity to bitch at me.

I decided that I should take a shower, seeming how that was a rough game. I do have to admit, Harry Potter is a good seeker, but not as good as me. We were next to each other almost the whole time chasing the snitch, but somehow, he fell off his broom. It was acting weird, but I didn't think too much of it, because whatever happened, caused me to win the game.

I went to my dorm, grabbed some clothes to change into after my shower, so I wouldn't have to change back into my sweaty uniform, and went to the showers.

Mid shower I heard someone enter, lightly giggling to themselves. I stopped the water and grabbed my towel. I wrapped the towel around me and got out of the shower to see what was going on. I looked down at my bag and noticed it was gone.

"Bloody Hell," I murmured to myself. It had to be Parkinson. Who else would actually steal someone's bag. I had only one idea on how to get through this with the least amount of embarrassment as possible. I can't risk having people see me in just a towel, I'd be the talk for weeks, and not in my usual good way.

I ran through the hall to my dorm room, not the most ideal situation, but there was no other way. I hadn't seen anyone yet, so I thought maybe I'd get away without a single person seeing me. I got to my dorm, grabbed the handle and turned it. It's locked? I don't have my wand with me because it was in my bag. There was only one thing I could do now.

"Pansy Parkinson, if you don't give me back my bloody bag, I'll snap your arms in two!" I screamed, marching up to the Slytherin common room. I instantly saw all eyes staring at me. The cat calling was ridiculous. All I could hear were whistles and remarks such as "Come sit here, Y/N, I'll make it worth your while," and "Damn girl." I rolled my eyes at the comments and darted my eyes all across the room looking for Pansy. I couldn't see her anywhere.

My eyes had made it to the corner of the room. None other than Draco Malfoy had to be in the common room right now. He hadn't looked up from the book that he was reading. It wasn't often Crabbe and Goyle weren't at his side, so I had imagined he took this time and spent it how he wanted to and not what he knew he had to do for his image.

Me and Draco were similar in that way. We cared how other people saw us. He was the heartless, cold-blooded dick, and I was the bitchy, judge mental princess. Everyone feared us. Everyone except Potter, that is.

Draco looked up from his book to see what all the noise was about. He saw me in my bath towel and instantly started walking towards me. We, together, basically ran the Slytherins. I was guessing that was over.

"Come with me," He quietly said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the common room.

"Draco, what are you doing?" I asked. Honestly, I kind of liked the assertiveness. He opened the door to his dorm room and motioned me to go inside, so I did.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He yelled as he slammed the door shut.

"You think I did this on purpose?" I asked. I scuffed at him for even thinking I'd do this to my reputation.

"What the hell other reason would there be for you walking around the common room in just a towel?" Draco turned around and walked to his dresser and pulled out a sweater of his. "Put this on," He demanded, handing it to me.

I took the sweater from his hands. I let the towel drop so I could put the sweater on. I was confident enough in my own body not to ask him to turn around.

"What the hell, Y/N?!" He quickly turned around.

"Oh, come on, you can't be that shy," I giggled. I grabbed his shoulder, forcing him to turn around. He locked eyes with me. I grabbed his hands and had him slide his hand down my chest to my waist. His eyes shot all over my body. He ran his hand through my hair, then quickly leaned forward and kissed me. I softly moaned into his lips. You could tell he liked this.

He pinned me up against the wall, took a hand and covered it over my neck. He continued to make out with me as I pulled his robes off of him. He let go of me and ordered me to his bed. As I did so, he began undressing himself. He laid himself over top of me and began kissing me again. His mouth began to travel farther down to my neck, then to my chest, and then to my stomach. I moaned as he sloppily kissed my body. He came back up to my face and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, I nodded and pulled him back onto my lips.

I prepared myself as he entered his length into me. I moaned so loudly I was sure the whole Slytherin class could hear me. He sped up and quickly made me grateful Pansy stole my bag. Not only do I get to have sex with Draco, I'll get to rub it in her face.

"Draco I-"

"Shhhh," He put his hand over my mouth. I moaned at this action. Every dominant thing he did turned me on just a bit more, if that was even possible.

A few moments later, I came, not being able to warn him with his hand over my mouth. He pulled out and released on my chest. I gasped for breath as he laid beside me.

"That was fun," I winked, still out of breath.

"We should do that more often," He smirked, climbing back on top of me. "How about another round?"

"You know it," I giggled.

-

Sorry this is awful, but it's my first time writing. Feel free to leave requests for story ideas!

-e <3