Our Little Secret

Request from JulzLovDraco4Eva
A little smutty. Doesn't go too far, but I'm still gonna put a warning***

General Pov:

"Y/n? Are you listening?" Hermione nudged y/n's shoulder. She had spaced out, thinking of how she was going to be seeing Draco later.

"Hmm? Yeah totally," y/n lied. She was sitting at the Gryffindor table with the golden trio, her best friends. "I'm gonna go to the library. I'm not that hungry," y/n explained, grabbing her things.

"Okay. We'll see you tomorrow in potions?" Harry asked. Y/n smiled, nodding her head. She walked out of the great hall, and took a left towards the library.

"She's been acting strange," Ron pointed out.

"I'm sure she's just busy or something," Hermione suggested.

"No, it's like she's hiding something. I think we should figure out what," Ron explained.

"I have the invisibility cloak. We can follow her," Harry suggested. Hermione thought this was crazy, but eventually agreed. They all walked out of the great hall, then put the invisibility cloak on. They saw y/n and started to follow her. Y/n looked around to make sure no one saw her, then headed in a direction that wasn't towards the library. The three shared a look, then began to follow her. They found themselves headed toward the dungeon. Y/n made it to the Slytherin common room and whispered the password, which she shouldn't know since she was a Gryffindor. They took off the invisibility cloak after y/n walked into the Slytherin common room.

"What is she doing in the Slytherin common room?" Ron asked.

"More importantly, how does she know the password?" Harry asked.

"Okay, you've convinced me. Something's going on with her," Hermione added.

Your Pov:

I walked up to Draco's dorm and knocked on the door. He opened it and invited me in. "Hello, love," he smiled. He shut the door and locked it. This was normal, seeing as no one knows we are dating, especially Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

*Flashback*

I was sat in the library. It was the fourth year. I was on the floor, crying. Harry had just told me that I wasn't allowed to do something with the golden trio because I got scared easily, and he didn't want me messing it up. "Are you okay, y/l/n?" I heard someone ask. I looked up and saw Draco standing before me. I wiped the tears from my eyes and explained what had happened. "Potter's a fool to not want to hang out with you."

"Really?" I asked, shocked at how nice he was being.

"Yeah, of course. C'mon. Let's go do something without him," he stood up again and offered his hand to me to help me stand up. I giggled and gladly took it.

The weeks that came after that, me and Draco would meet in secret, knowing the golden trio wouldn't like me hanging out with him, and we grew closer from there.

*Flashback Ends*

"Hey, babe," I winked and he quickly pulled me into a kiss. His tongue explored my mouth as we slowly backed up, getting closer to the bed. He removed my shirt, exposing my new bra I had bought for tonight. He smirked and then looked back up to me. I smirked back and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled me back into the kiss, not giving me enough time to examine his shirtless chest. I began unbuckling his belt as he bit my bottom lip. He pulled my pants down, leaving me in just my undergarments. I giggled as I struggled to get his belt undone.

"Let me help you," he chuckled and removed his belt. I removed his pants, leaving him in just his black boxers. "God you're beautiful," he sighed into my ear as he examined my body. I blushed a bright hue of red.