ch-2) Guardian of the hunt

I was waiting for all the gods to stop shouting at each other and notice my presence. It was Artemis who first saw me.

"Everyone stop!" She yelled and pointed at me.

"What brings you here son?" My dad asked in a concerned manner. Everyone was looking at me with a surprised face. They had never seen a depressed, crying Percy with bloodshot eyes.

"I am here so that you grant me my wish." I replied politely.

"Spit is nephew!" Zeus waved his hand as if he would give anything I want.

"I wish to die." I said slowly.

Everyone stared at me with wide eyes. Apollo slid off his throne in shock.

"Why do you wish to die son?" Dad asked. He was on the verge of crying.

"There is nothing left for me at camp. Annabeth cheated on me for my half brother. I have no purpose in life so I request you to kill me." I spoke. The throne room grew silent and suddenly everybody started shouting at me.

"Stop shouting!" Zeus scolded, " You said you have no purpose to live so what if we give you one?" he asked. I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Would you become the Guardian of the Hunters of my daughter?" He asked. I looked at Artemis. She nodded but looked angry to have a male in the hunt.

"Yes I would like to become guardian of the hunters." I replied. Zeus looked satisfied with my reply. "I swear on the river Styx and on creator, Chaos that I will protect the hunters even if it costs my life and not flirt with them." I took the oath.

 Everybody looked at me like I had done something wrong. "Why did you swear on Lord Chaos?" My father asked in  a low voice.

"The oath made on Styx can be broken but swearing on the Creator is a serious oath." I said.

"Who swears in my name?" A voice boomed through the throne room. I turned around as a portal opened behind me. A man stepped through it. His skin was paler that Lord Hades. He wore a black suit that matched his eyes. They glowed like they contained galaxies in them.

All the olympians knelt in front of him.

" you are the first person I have allowed to live who has sworn in my name, Perseus Jackson! I have watched you throughout your life and you amaze me every time. You are special child. That's why I am here to bless you personally." The man who was apparently Lord Chaos said.

I knelt in respect. "Rise my child. You don't have to bow to me." He said.

"Yes Lord Chaos." I replied and got up. He shot a pure black beam of energy at me. I wanted to scream in pain but I didn't want to look weak in front of him so I controlled myself.

"You really amuse me Jackson." He said and left through the portal.

I got up from my kneeling position and turned to the gods. I was now wearing a cloak with a hood like an asassian. there were hidden daggers in my boots. There were knives strapped to my bisceps and a belt having different types of bombs. I truly looked like an assassian.  

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked. 

"No. It's just that you didn't even scream in pain when Lord Chaos blessed you when any other person would have been knocked out cold for a few days." Apollo said.

"Anyways, Who else wants to bless him?" Zeus asked.

"I want to." It was Lady Hestia who spoke up. She shot a warm orange beam of energy at me. "From now you have control over fire, fire travel and summon homemade food." She said, "Willyoubecomemychampion?" She blurt out.

"Will you please repeat slowly, Lady Hestia?" I tried to sound polite.

"Will you become my champion?" She repeated slowly.

"Yes! I would love to!" I smiled at her. She came to me and gave me a hug and returned to her throne.

"I bless you with power over the winds and allow you to travel freely in my domain." Zeus said and shot a yellowish golden beam at me.

Next was Apollo. He shot a orange beam at me, blessing me with healing powers and making me able to play any any instrument.

Then my dad got up. "I grant you the power to transform into an animal. so chose wisely."

"I can do anything under water so I would like to become an..... Eagle." I said. Poseidon shot a sea blue beam at me and sat down on his throne.

"No no no no!" I tried to stop Aphrodite but she didn't listen. She shot a hot pink beam of energy at me. I had my eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes I saw all the goddesses drooling over me. I was confused. I know that I was hot, many chiks had told me that but the expressions that the goddesses gave me said otherwise.

Zeus summoned a mirror for me. I looked at myself. I was horrified! I was 6'9 in height with a lot of muscles and more pronounced 8 packs. my shoulders were broadened and my hair were a bit longer with sea green tips.

"Why Lady Aphrodite? I am going in  a man hating camp and you had to make me like this?" I asked her. She just giggled and sat down on her throne, giving me seductive looks.

Then Artemis got up and blessed me with partial immortality just like her hunters.

At last Lord Hades got up. "Nephew! Because of you, I and Hestia have thrones here so I bless you with all the powers that my children possess and vip entry to underworld whenever you want.

"We should leave now." Lady Artemis said as she shrunk to human size and walked up to me. I bowed to her, ready to teleport to the hunter's camp.

Hephaestus stopped us. He gave me a small sphere. He said that it was a tent and I just had to press the button. I thanked him and hung it onto my camp necklace. 

Artemis teleported us to a clearing some distance away from the hunter's camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~