Sleepover with allison

Why?? Because I say so she answered back with a sassy tone.

"Whatever" I said and left the room.

I hated those three damn kids they are noisy,stupid, and nosy.

I went into my room and grabbed my necessary things to the bathroom and took a shower.
After the shower I blow dried my hair and went to sleep.

~the next day~
"Wake up Joey" Martha shouted from all the way downstairs.

"Fucking Martha" I muttered to myself knowing that it was her.

I jumped out of bed and comb my hair, brush my teeth, and went downstairs.

Surprisingly all the boys were awake "fudge" I said to myself.

I quickly ate my breakfast because I couldn't stand hearing the boys chew with there mouth open so I went back up to my room.

I texted Allison if she wanted to have a sleepover at my house and she replied *YASS*.

I threw on a white hoodie with the words
Bad bitch, a gray jogger, And Jordan slides. Before heading down I applied some makeup and left.

I got in my BMW and drove to target. As I entered target I felt the cool breeze hitting my face it felt good doe.

I grab a cart and went to get some takis,Cheetos,pop tart,cookies,and sodas. I got in line and paid for my things.

"Your total for those items cost $25.75" the woman said.

I paid for my things and left. It took me about 30 mins to get home but it was worth it "do it for the food" I said to myself.

I parked my car inside the garage and got my keys to open the door.

I brought all the food up my room just in time to see Eddie's friends leaving "finally" I said mentally to myself.

For the time being I texted Allison.

*when are you coming!!!*

*I'm like literally inside your house*

*alright then come up stairs to my room*

I replied with a what the heck is wrong with you look in my face.

I placed my phone on the table and opened my door just in time to see Allison coming up.

"Hurry the heck up you snail" I said jokingly.

"It's just to much stairs to handle"

"Whatever" i said and went back in my room followed by her.

"Where are your bags" I said.

"Down here" duh while she kicked It towards me.

"So how are we gonna spend the night joey" I turned around to pick up the junk food I bought and threw it in her face

"this is what we're gonna do bitch" I said excitedly.

We were watching Netflix for an hour, face timing lia, and eating junk foods. It was about 3:00 A.M and Allison and I both fell asleep.