Carmens arrival

It was about 2:30 when Lia dropped me off at home.
She is golden tan, has brown hair and a bit of blode at her tips, and she is shorter than me by a bit.

I grabbed my Caramel Frappe and my shopping bags and headed up the 7 step of stairs, I kept pounding on the door until Anna opened it.
Anna was also one of the house keeper that was actually less annoying than Martha.

As I got in I saw my brother Eddie playing the wii with his friends Nickolas, Angel, and roy.

My brother is 15 years old but he still acts like a 5 year old. I was gonna go up the stairs when I heard knocking coming from the door so I went to see who it was.

I was actually shocked to see Carmen, I haven't seen her since like forever because she moved away to Cali when she was in 9th grade.

She was also my biffle I quickly invited her inside and dragged her by the arm to my room.

How do you know where I live I said anxiously.

"I called Allison and she told me"

I mouthed "O" and we just chatted.

"So are you dating anyone" I asked awkardly

"Yes i am" she said excitedly

"His name is Brent and he is tall, kind of badboyish and naive at the same time, has dirty blonde hair, and he has blueish brownish eyes.

He is very sweet and I started dating him about 3 months ago" she said happily.

"Congrats Carmen, So have you called Lia yet I asked not believing that she is here.

"Yes, and I even transferred to your school so I can spent more time with you, Lia, and Allison".

I have to go home she said I walked her out of the house and gave her a hug "See you in Monday "I hollored out from my door step.

When she left I ran up to my moms room and asked when is all the boys down stairs gonna leave and she replied there staying for the night.