Bumping into him

"Rise and shine" I mutter to myself.

"Get your lazy ass up now" someone said with an harsh tone.

I didn't need to turn too see who it was because I knew it was Martha.

"shut up, geez your so annoying" I said mumbling out the words sleepily.

My eyes started to close, but then Martha yanked my blanket away from me exposing my skin to the cool air.

"What the heck" I spat at her.

"your suppose to be waking up at this time" she said lift her brows.

By now she has gone up my nerves, I could feel my breathing start to fume up fast, as I got of my bed pushed her out of my room and locked it behind.
I sat at my desk and took my phone out, 1 miss call and 2 messages from Ashton.

"Now what" I thought to myself, I unlocked my phone and read his text.

*I'm really sorry about what happened*

*are you still mad*

I replied *thats fine and no I'm not mad it just feels awkward*.

I closed my phone and placed it by my nightstand. I opened my closet to check on what I should wear.

I ended up with a hoodie saying thing two,white skinny jeans, and a side braid matching my outfit.
I went to bathroom brushed my teeth and got out.
Before going down stairs I got my wallet and phone throwing on my lanyard.

"good morning sweetie" my mom said planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I gonna go shopping" I said joyously.

"alright and eat something" my dad added.

I got outside and wore my red toms, it so matches my outfit.
The mall was about 3omins alway from where I live.
I was almost by the mall when there was a red light, it was sorta getting stuffy in my car so I decided to roll down my window finding these two guy checking me out.

I felt myself turn bright red as a tomato.

I parked my car at section 'G' and got off the car. 'Beep' as I locked my car and went inside the mall.
The first store that caught my eyes were Nike so I went there first after almost an hour of shopping my hands became sore and numb for holding the shit that I bought.

"ouch" I said loudly, "I'm so sor....." I turned around to see who stepped on me and to my surprise it was Austin.

"hey bitch what you doing" he said rudely.

"I'm shopping" I said lifting my bags up for him to see.

"where are your nerdy friends" he said chuckling.

"Shut the fuck up" I said getting pissed.

"Next please"I went to register and paid for my Jordan slides and took one last glance at Austin and got out the store.

~finally home~

After I got home I literally bragged to Eddie about the new shoes I bought.

"lucky, dem Roshe look hot" he said admiring it.

"duh I got taste" I remarked rolling my eyes.

I placed the bags beside my bed and shooed him out of my room. I got on my phone and saw four icons from Instagram.

Instagram
Austinmahone requested a follow
robertvillanueva requested a follow
Alexconstancio requested a follow
Zachdorsey requested a follow
............................................................
"What in the world" I whispered in shock.

"who the heck gave them my Instagram user".

I unlocked my phone and press Instagram, Since there accounts weren't on private I went on Austin's page and press the people that follows him about all the people that follows me, follows him also.

Now that explains a lot, I cancelled all there requests and went to do my history homework.
It took me about 30mins to finish it but I got through it.
I made a ratchet bun and got my pjs and towel with me.

After the shower I just lay down in my bed and sink my head down the pillow thinking about when can austin just stop, thinking about my future, thinking about lots of things until I slowly fell asleep.