At my house

The morning came by fast as I got up and checked the time. 6:39 a.m, I rolled out of my bed and landed on the floor with a soft 'thud' "owwww" I cried in pain while getting up.

I searched the closet and decided to wear a violet blouse, gray skinny jeans, and made messy bun to match my outfit. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hey Joey"

"hey ash, what's up" I ask.

"Mind if you hurry a bit I'm waiting for you outside"

"Alright ash coming in a bit".

I brushed my teeth, got my book bag and wrote a note to my parents just incase and threw it to the table. I slid into my Roshe and saw Ashton.

"hey" I said greeting him.

"Hey" he said hugging me.

"Get in the car I'll take you to school" he said nicely.

"Ok" I quietly sat in the passenger seat. when we got to school Ash parked the car as we both got off.

I was about to head inside the school entrance, "wait joey".
Ashton gave me a peck at the forehead and ran off. I could feel my inside burn to pieces while I blushed.

"look who's got a mate", I turned around to austin standing behind me chuckling.

"shut up" I said.

"no one tells me to shut up" he pushed me onto the floor and stepped onto my backpack.

Before he left he bend down and said "you are the one to shut up" he hissed.

I got up brush my arm which was bleeding a bit and went to Mr.Gomez's class.

~Austin's P.O.V~
I tiptoed behind joey and saw her blush.

"look who got a mate" I remarked at her.

"shut up" she replied back.

I got angry and pushed her down and whispered something into her ears and went away.

"I don't know why I pick on her there just something about her that intrigues me. She's different from others so I like to bully her that's all. Shes looks so innocent and naive, who ever offended me deserves this" I said to Alex.

"No feelings" he ask smirking

"She cute that's all" I said.

"Nothing more" he ask pushing my limits

"shut up" I said as I shoved him to the floor and went to class.

~joeys P.O.V~
First period was long and dull but class was immediately over as I went to second period.

"hey Joey want to head to the lockers with me" Allison's says.

"Nah I'm fine" I replied.

I have second period which is biology and I got Austin and his friend Zach in that class.

"hey ugly" Austin's says as he run his fingers through my hair.

"Austin stop she's a girl" the guy by his side says.

"Shut up" Austin's says pushing him.

"Austin sit in the same group as Joey
And Zach sit with Brenda's group" Mr. Salas says.

Austin drops his back pack on the floor and looks up at me it was and awkward stare. I noticed his hazel eyes with a bit of green spark into it, it was beautiful.

"Take a picture it might last longer" he says keeping me an wink.

"I can literally feel my inside start to explode, I can't believe I embarrassed myself in front of austin" I mutter to myself.