CH 2: Shake It Off

Todoroki's P.O.V

I felt someone bump into me and they had a hard fall to the ground. I looked down to find Midoriya on the ground.

"Hey, Midoriya what's up? Are you okay? You look heated....."

I helped him to his feet. He picked up his backpack and huffed. I couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle. He was cute when he's angry, but I didn't want to cross boundaries because it's obvious he has feelings for Bakugo.

"Bakugo thinks he can tell me when I can and cannot be a hero like I don't have control over my own godd*mn life."

He said growling a bit. I looked surprised by the way he cursed, but I shook it off.

"Bakugo's always like that just calm down and shake it off. I have to go somewhere. So, I'll see you later Midoriya." I said before giving him a small smile and walking into the cafeteria.

Then, marching up to Bakugo. All eyes are on us. But I didn't care no one was gonna hurt Deku, I didn't give a d*mn if he had a crush on Bakugo or not.

"IcyHot! WTF is going on?"

He said looking at me with some time of mad look in his eyes or some sh*t.

"I don't give a d*mn if you wanna be on top or what, but you are not gonna tell anyone that they aren't gonna be better than you. First of all, that's low and secondly you can't see into the future. So, you have no say in it."

He laughed and walked up to me but I wasn't scared he looked me in the eyes and said.

"I do what I want."

"If you don't leave Midoriya alone I'm gonna do what I want to your face." I said to him, with a glare.

"Hey don't fight! It's not worth it!" I heard someone say.

I looked over to my left to see Uraraka standing next to me. She pointed over to Midoriya who was standing there with fury in his eyes. God if looks could kill. I'd be dragging her out the cafeteria with me. Actually, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. Right here, right now. I only made it a few steps before Uraraka pulled my arm back.

"Don't let him be......,but don't fight Bakugo, because if you do. You'd be stooping to his level. Just let it be." She said.

TO BE CONTINUED
A/N
WASSUP POTATOES?! NIA HERE. I dunno what to say. Via pretty much said it all. We are working together to make a TodoxDekuxBaku story. Also, guess what? THIS WON'T BE OUR ONLY STORY. SO, STAY TUNED!! Also, Via I know your gonna read this. I'm the tiny potato they're the potatos! Got it? Good. Glad we came to an agreement anyways bye potatos.

NIA, GIVE ME BACK MY HOODIE- Denki (because why not?)

NO! ITS COMFY AND SOFT AND WARM.......I'M KEEPING IT NOW- Nia

I NEVER AGREED TO THIS- Denki