CH 1: Katsudon

Izuku's P.O.V

"What's that you're eating?" Kacchan said, narrowing his red eyes at me.
"K-k-katsudon." I stuttered.
"D*mn nerd. Can't even talk straight."
  Why do I like this dipsh*t? He is such a pain in the a$$. Especially, to me. Though, I find myself pulling towards him. Wanting to be in his presence. The attitude he gives off is only making him more attractive.
  I hate that I feel this way towards him, because of the way he treats me. Though, on the other hand I can't just shake off how I'm feeling. It doesn't work like that.
"S-sorry, Kacchan." I say, with my head down.
"That's it? You're not even going to try to defend yourself. Stop acting like such a f*cking idiot and be a man."     He gave me a light, but firm push.
I rocked back and forth,"O-okay. I'll try harder."
"D*mn right. Now, don't forget that I'm number one and you're never going to beat me!"
  I looked up at him in disbelief. I've been training like it's nobody's business. Yet, he has the nerve to tell me that I'll never beat him? Yeah, no. That's not going to work.
I clear my throat,"Kacchan, I will beat you. I'm going to be the best pro hero too. And you're just going to have to deal with it,'kay?"
And with that I headed out of the cafeteria. Never gonna beat him? As if! On my way out I felt a tight grip around my wrist. I turned around to see that it was a blonde with spiky hair holding my wrist with a death grip.
Can't Kacchan take a hint and just leave me alone?
I glared at him,"What do you want?"
"No one talks to me that way."
"Hm. I remember you just telling me to 'defend myself' and 'be a man'. What are you doing now? Taking it all back?" I said, growing more confident as I continued talking.
  I left the cafeteria, not looking back and I made sure to take the rest of my Katsudon with me. He was not going to talk to me like that. At least not about whether not I was going to be a pro hero. That's for me to decide!
  As I stormed through the hallways I bumped into something hard and sturdy. I stumbled backwards onto my  behind, feeling dumbfounded. After the shock washed over, I looked up to see that it was Shoto Todoroki that I'd ran into.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello, my tiny little potatos. The nickname you've been given might sound weird know, but you'll get used to it. Haha. You don't have a choice. Anyways, my friend and I are taking turns writing chapters so that'll make this story that much cooler.
-Via