Chapter 12 -Put me down-

Today was the much waited for Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw game, and I really couldn't give a rats ass. The entire school was continuously chatting about the match and of course the Weasley twins had already started taking bets. Thankfully, less hate was directed onto the Slytherins since the Gryffindors were too busy glaring at the Ravenclaws. I was listening to music in the common room, like usual, when Draco came dashing into the room and pulling me up by the arm.

"Draco what the fuck do you want." I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose while he ushers me around the corner.

" So you know how the match is in a hour, well I was thinking we mess with Potter a little bit." He rubs his hands together with mischief written all over his features.

"Okay you're going to have to elaborate a little more there Blondie." Leaning up against the wall, I beckon for him to continue with his scheme.

"I'm thinking that you,me,and Goyle dress up as dementors and scare him during the match." He eagerly exclaims while looking at me for a response.

"Not bad kiddo,I'm in." We both end up grinning and dash hurriedly to go find Goyle . Draco had already gotten three black robes to disguise us and I had to admit I was proud. We all put on the robes and decided to sneak through the back corridors to head to the game.

"Look at you Draco, following in your big sisters evil footsteps." I let out a fake sob and pretend to wipe my eyes. Playfully shoving me, Draco smiles and we continue to hide underneath of the bleachers, away from the hundreds of students. We sat there for a couple moments when finally both teams entered the pitch and the game commenced.

I had decided it would be best to wait for the best moment to scare the daylights out of Potter, hopefully when he was about to catch the snitch. The game continued on and I felt Draco and Goyle growing impatient next to me, anticipation coursing through their veins. I was about to tell them to be patient when I saw Potter dive down, chasing after the snitch. He was about to come zooming by any second, and I quickly signaled that it was time.

At the exact moment Harry was speeding by on his broom all three of us jumped out and appeared as though we were dementors. People behind us gasped and I inwardly smiled knowing that our plan had worked. Unexpectedly though, Harry raised his wand and a bright light emitted from the tip, knocking all three of us on our asses.

The two boys next to me groan in pain , and I try to get Draco up but he remained on the ground like a baby. Seeing a group of teachers swarming over, I cover my face and attempt to dash back under the bleachers . However, as I'm about to escape, two large arms encircled my waist and hoisted me off the ground.

I was thrown over the persons shoulder like a fucking potato sack as they held a tight grip on the back of my thighs. I squirm under their hold in hopes that they would let me go, instead their hand rises further up my leg at the edge of my skirt for a stronger grip.I could feel their calloused palm itching at my skin, their  warm breath hitting the side of my thigh.

"Move that hand up any higher and you will be a dead man." I seethe with my jaw clenched and nostrils flared.

"Oh don't be so touchy Snake, I'm simply bringing you to justice." My anger increases tenfold as I now recognize the voice of the person holding me captive.

"Weasel, why am I not surprised, how about you just put me down and we forget this ever happened." I attempt to smooth talk my way out of the situation and I hear him let out a laugh.

"Why on earth would I do that, you nearly cost us the game. Not to mention scaring poor Harry half to death." It was now my turn to laugh at the gingers statement.

"Please, your dearest Potter was definitely not too scared considering the fact he nearly blew my head off."

"What a shame, I would've loved to witness that. " Fred mutters and approaches the group of teachers that were currently yelling at Draco and Goyle.

"Come on here Frederick how about you let this be your apology for the whole boggart incident." I suggest but much to my disappointment he continues to carry me to the professors.

"The only way you're getting out of this is if you ask nicely." He says in a sing-song voice and I roll my eyes.

"Okay can you put me down?" I ask while gritting my teeth.

" Oh come on , you can do better than that." He taunts.

"Fine.Willyoupleaseputmedown?" I quickly mutter.

"What was that Snake? I couldn't quite hear you." He continues to tease.

" I said will you please put me down?"

" No need to beg Rees." He says mockingly and begins to lower me to the ground.Flattening down my skirt and adjusting my robe I look up to see him smirking at me.

" I hope you enjoyed that Weasley because that is the closest you will ever get to touching a girl again." With that statement I turn on my heel and hurry away so that I don't get caught.Turning my head back around once more I see the boy talking to Madam hooch and shrugging his shoulders. Despite how much I loathed the boy, I had to admit he was a pretty good liar.

Fred Weasleys Pov :
After the game we all decided to host a celebration in honor of winning. Now we would be facing Slytherin in order to win the house cup which Wood was ecstatic about.  Lifting Harry above our heads, George and I carried him through the portrait hole.

Everyone around us was cheering and the strong scent of fire whisky filled the air. The energy in the room could be described as chaotic and I was enjoying every second of it. We all danced to the Weird Sisters and even Oliver joined in. Lazily lifting my lips to the fire whisky bottle in my hand I felt the hot liquid poor down the back of my throat and develop me in warmth.

Thirty minutes into the party I was completely sloshed and could barely stand up straight. It also appeared that almost everyone was borderline drunk and unable to walk.Feeling hot , I left the common room and lent back against the stone wall in the hallway. My breath was ragged and my shirt messily hung around my neck. Too wrapped up in my intoxication, I failed to hear the footsteps rounding the corner.

Running my hands through my hair I looked up to see someone standing in front of me . Due to the alcohol clouding my mind, I couldn't recognize who it was and squinted my eyes to get a better look. Whoever it was pulled out a disposable camera and took a quick photo. Being the charmer I am, I gave a cheesy smile and held both of my thumbs up to pose. The person then laughed and bent down to retrieve the bottle out of my hands,taking a sip of it for themselves.

" Hey mystery person can you pleaseeeeeee give that back." I whine and tilt my head to face them.

" I think you've had enough of this Weasel." The person remarks and tucks the bottle underneath their robes. I pout and cross my arms over my chest, looking up pleadingly.

" Pretty please, I'll give you anything you want." I beg wanting to intake more of the liquid.The person laughs rather loudly and leans against the wall next to me.

" Anything you say ? Well how about you promise never to prank me again." They grin wickedly and hold the bottle out teasingly in front of me.

" Okay I promise now please give it back." The person pulls it back and instead hand me a pencil and paper.

" I want this in writing Fredster." I snatch the paper and quickly scribble that I won't prank them anymore. They look over the paper with a smile on their face and hand me back the bottle.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I smile and pull them in for a quick hug. They stand there awkwardly for a moment before pushing me off.

" No need to get sappy Weasley, it was a pleasure doing business with you." With that the mystery person saunters off leaving me a smiling fool. I take another long swallow of the fire whiskey and head back up to the dorms, passing out on my bed.