Chapter 36-Book delivery -

Fred Weasley Pov:

"Heya Neville." I say cheerfully, striding up to the boy.

"Oh hi Fred." Neville responds while clumsily trying to carry his books.

"Um I have a book delivery for you. Rees told me to give this to you last week , she said to read about the gillyweed section." I shrug and hand him the herbology book. Taking it cautiously, Neville runs his hands over the spine.

"You said Rees? As in D-Delilah Rees?" Neville nervously gulps, looking at me wide eyed.

"Yup, the one and only."

"Do you think it might be hexed?" He asks anxiously darting his eyes around as if she were spying on us.

"Rees would much rather hex me than you, but do be careful though." I smirk and pat him on the shoulder before walking away.

Silently winding my way down the corridor in search of my twin, I couldn't help but also wonder about the mysterious book. I was quite sure that I had never seen Rees speak so much as a word to Neville and now she was giving him book recommendations? Neville had a right to be bloody nervous about reading that thing, I know I would. Still, it seemed that she had genuinely wanted him to read that passage on gillyweed. The reason as to why I could not fathom, but decided not to give it too much thought. Seeing my other half up ahead, I speed up and rush into a jog.

"I've been looking for you everywhere Georgie." I sling an arm over my brothers shoulder.

"Sorry I was with Angelina." He gives me a cocky smile.

"No way, did you finally profess your undying love for one another." I dramatically clutch my heart and George hits my shoulder .

"No you twat we just kissed." He rolls his eyes while I stare with a gobsmacked expression.

"You lost your kissing virginity!" I exclaim loudly until George clamps a hand over my mouth.

"Not so bloody loud." He glares at me angrily.

"Sorry I just can't believe my twin has finally had his first kiss." I jokingly wipe a fake tear from my eye.

"Yeah well not everyone is a slag like you Freddie." George chuckles.

"I'll have you know I technically haven't hooked up with anyone since before the Yule ball."

"What do you mean technically?" George looks at me curiously.

"Well I did have a little action with our precious snake." I grin wickedly.

"WHAT!" He shouts and it was now my turn to clamp a hand over his mouth.

"I just had a little fun with her so that Filch wouldn't give me a detention."  I roll my eyes but George continues to look at me with his mouth hung wide open.

"Oh you soooo fancy her." He says in a sing-song voice.

"Oh please as if, I'd rather die than date a Slytherin." I say defensively.

"Sureeee." George drawls and I hit him upside the head.

"Listen Georgie, for the last time I do not like Delilah Rees. I mean sure she is quite fit but that doesn't make me wanna pounce on her every time I see her." I huff

"Aha! So you admit you're attracted to her." George points his finger in my face.

"No, I was simply stating that-"

"Mr. Weasley." McGonnagal interrupts my sentence. George and I slowly turn around to face her, apprehensive as to what we were in trouble for now.

"Why hello Professor." I say sweetly .