Remus part 2

Requested by Kisesafira @Kisesafira

*^*    How you meet  *^*

Sure, being a sixth year Hufflepuff had it's up's and down's. Many people underestimate them, while others simply bully them because they're 'weak.' 

Weak, a word (M/n) hates, because he knows damn well him, and the other Hufflepuff's are not weak. Though they might not fight like Gryffindor and Slytherin do, sure they get along with Ravenclaw, but even those birds think they're weak. 

Certainly every house think they're weak, besides students who actually fought the Bagger house, because now they know they're all bark AND bite. 

So why were four Slytherin's surrounding him?

Are they trying to pick a fight? A wand fight? 

Whatever it was, (M/n) didn't care much, as he watched with amused (E/c) colored eyes. Not bothered by their words, but oh, someone else was bothered by their words towards the Hufflepuff boy. 

A Gryffindor perfect he was, as he watched from the sidelines, as the Slytherins picked on the taller boy. Feeling sick by their words, the perfect, known as Remus Lupin, walked over, tapping onto the closest Slytherin. 

Grabbing their attention, all five males looked towards the newcomer, the four Slytherins just gave grins while the Hufflepuff boy just gave a head tilt. 

"You do know you are prohibited to bully others right?" Remus told them, as the Slytherins just snickered and looked between themselves. "Bullying?" the middle one said, as he gave a fake disbelief look towards Remus.

"I think you got it all wrong little lion." He continued as he walked back towards the Hufflepuff boy. "We were just having a little chat with our favorite Hufflepuff." Then swung his arm around the shoulders of the taller boy. "Aren't we buddy?" He ask towards the Hufflepuff. Waiting for an answer. 

Looking between the Slytherins and the Perfect, (M/n) opened his mouth and said, "Nope, I don't know you nor do I care for your presence so much." 

Silence, was heard throughout the hallway as onlookers waited for the tense moment to finish. 

Shock was evidenced on the four Slytherins faces, not believing he just out them like that. While Remus just gave a small smile, but also not believing a Hufflepuff just out a Slytherin like that. 

"Well," Remus brought the attention towards him, "there's your answer." Then gave the four Slytherins detention. As Remus was walking towards the Hufflepuff boy, the leader of the Slytherin group got out of his head, then headed towards the unexpected Remus.

As the Slytherin was about to punch the unexpected Remus, a person beat him to it. Standing there, protecting Remus, was the Hufflepuff boy, grabbing the Slytherin's fist. Shock was seen on Remus face, as he wasn't expecting that. 

"Maybe if you controlled your shitty life," spoke the Hufflepuff boy, as he glared down on the quivering Slytherin leader, "Then maybe you wouldn't result to violence when being shown towards the truth." 

With that, he let go of the fist, turning away, the Hufflepuff boy grabbed Remus's shoulder, pushing him along. Leaving the onlookers wide eyed. 

Stumbling along Remus couldn't help but admire what just happened. Sure, him and his group may prank the Slytherin's more, but they never acted more aggressive towards them like this Hufflepuff. 

Finally, catching his feet, Remus looked over, more like looked up, at the Hufflepuff boy, before saying, "Um, my name is Remus Lupin.." 

Cursing in his head, Remus couldn't believe he said it like that, it was so..so awkward! 

Hearing a cough, Remus was brought out of his thoughts, and looked towards the male, seeing that he had a charming smile on him. 

"Yeah? Well Remus, my name is Diggory, (M/n) Diggory." 

*^*   Possessive  *^*       

Introducing (M/n) to the Marauders was a bad idea, because well....Sirius would not stop asking questions. 

"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

"Have you gotten laid yet?"

"Are you getting a girlfriend yet? Or boyfriend? No shame in having both!"

"Have you been always this sexy?" 

 Sure now he's regretting it, because he couldn't just out and say, "HEY! He had his first kiss with ME! He already gotten laid, with ME! He has a boyfriend, who is ME! And YES! He is sexy." 

Getting irritated, Remus decided to just get up and drag (M/n) away from his group, not letting him answer any of the questions being thrown at him. 

"So sorry Sirius, James, and Peter." Remus said, "But we have to get going, seeing as I have something to do." Then left, leaving James and Peter weirded out, but Sirius, oh no, Sirius knew that they were dating and wanted to make Remus jealous.

"You know," (M/n) began, as they were far away from the group, "You didn't have to be jealous."

Giving a huff, Remus decided not to answer, as he did not like sharing his Mate.

~~~~__________________~~~~

Hope this was ok!

I have no idea how love works nor do I have any idea how jealously works in a relationship

So I hope this was ok

See ya peps!