Cedric Diggory

Requested by RedDragonEmperor1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What bullshit is this!" The loud voice said, as he pointed towards another guy. 

"(Y/n)! Calm down! It's not what it looks like!" the other one yells out, as the taller one gave him a glare.

"Really? Cedric? I come back from work and see you cuddling my fucking cat! You're supposed to cuddle me!" (Y/n) pouted, as he stared at the beautiful male he cause his husband, and the fucking pussy cat named Loki.

"Loki is doing nothing (Y/n)." Cedric smiled, as he continued watching The Office, not once noticing the look Loki gave (Y/n), oh how mad did (Y/n) got once he saw that look. 

'Haha! You're worthless peasant! Cause he loves me more~'

'That's it!' (Y/n) thought, as he marched up too the two, grabbed Loki, before walking outside, Cedric questioning his actions. Eyes widening, before yelling out, "NO! (Y/n)!" 

Only to see (Y/n) yeet Loki out the window, and closing it. After that, (Y/n) started to march up to Cedric, making the lad nervous, before being hauled over his husbands shoulder, and being carried to the bedroom. 

"You're getting a punishment." (Y/n) said, as Cedric couldn't form a single word, because of his husbands jealously towards the cat. "O-ok." Cedric mumbled, as the door closed to their shared bedroom.

Tomorrow Cedric would be really sore to do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/n~

Ha! How are you guys doing in quarantine? Because this is not quarantine for me, this is me everyday!

Hope you guys liked it, and bye peps!