💥𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘄 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗮𝗹 (𝗔𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁)💥

self·ish

/ˈselfiSH/

adjective
(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿

ac·knowl·edg·ment

/əkˈnäləjmənt/

noun: acknowledgement
1.
acceptance of the truth or existence of something.

💥︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿💥

Everyone has their own dreams in this world. But the world we live in makes the impossible everyday life. This world was truly amazing, especially with heroes in our society. When I was younger I looked up to heroes, studying everything there was to know about hero training, and who I wanted to be. I wanted to be someone that people can turn to when there are others who aren't couldn't help, an underground hero that worked in the background. I always looked forward to the day that I would get my quirk but...that day was destroyed when I was told I was quirkless. Now instead of working to be a hero...I'm working now to help future heroes. I was told to respect everyone's views and dreams of their future...but there was one person in particular who made others question his goals for his future.

"Hey (y/n), do you have your presentation ready?" Kirishima whispered to me as he leaned in his chair to me. I nodded and looked if Aizawa was looking over at us. We were all assigned individually to make a slideshow about what our goals were and add any additional information on there. It seemed like an easy project so everyone was feeling confident in their slides.

"And that's the hero I wanna be!" Mina concluded, having all of us give her a round of applause.

"Alright, next is (y/n)." Aizawa announced as he projected my presentation onto the screen. I sat up from my seat, looking around me as I received good luck from my classmates around me.

"Good luck (y/n)!" Uraraka whispered a bit loudly to me, making me give her a smile and nodding. I walked in front of the class and stood next to my slide, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. I looked towards Katsuki, looking for a bit of help since I felt I was about to start panicking. He raised his hand and lifted up his finger and then raised to more, repeating numbers '1, 2, 3' with his fingers. I began to mutter the numbers to myself, taking slow breaths in between. I felt my heart begin to beat slowly and I straightened out my posture.

"Hello, my name is (y/f/n), and my dream is to help heroes in the future. My dream is slightly different than all of yours, you all plan to excelle your goal into being a hero while I, who doesn't have a quirk, want to help heroes in missions in headquarters," I nodded to Mr. Aizawa and he went to my next slide, "I plan on working with a variety of positions. Such as with the police, a hero's sidekick, undercover spy, and dother sorts. My dream as a kid...I wanted to be a hero that worked in the background, an undercover kind of hero. But the more I look at it, the more I can still make that dream come true." I explained with my attention going back and forth to my audience. I went on talking about different careers that would suit me, the different designs of outfits that would work best in different missions, and my insights on the best hero agencies. As my last slide came on, I concluded my presentation, having a round of applause as I quickly made my way to my desk. I quickly put my head down and breathed rather heavily.

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 💥 (𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲) 💥 🎉