💥𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘄 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆💥

van·i·ty

/ˈvanədē/

noun
1.
excessive pride in or admiration of one's own appearance or achievements.

💥︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿💥

Final exams were right around the corner, putting everyone on edge. Surprisingly everyone was struggling, even Yaoyorozu. I myself had to pass this exam or else I would face serious consequences. Aizawa told me that the only way that I would be able to stay in class 1-A would be able to pass all exams and tests with a passing score. But this exam...was making me look at the worst outcome. I walked around the dorms with my notes in hand, muttering to myself the questions. It was close for all of us to go to bed but everyone decided to stay up to study.

"Hey (y/n)! Wait up!" A voice called out for me. I stopped in my tracks and looked behind me. His blonde hair swayed with his movement with his noticeable black bolt in his hair. It was none other than Kaminari, rushing to my side.

"Please! I need your help, it's an emergency!" The boy exaggerated, forming his hands together with his plea. I tilted my head and made a questionable face.

"What is it?" I asked him, having him pout a bit at my reaction. I guess it wasn't something he was wanting to see.

"Jeez, you need to be more enthusiastic. Your days of being with Bakugou really made you a buzzkill." Kaminari shook his head, crossing his arms in some playful manner. I gave off an embarrassed smile and scratched the back of my neck.

"S-Sorry, I just have a calm demeanor, it's nothing to do with Katsuki." I chuckled nervously to his comment.

"Anyway, could you help me study for the exams! I've tried studying with Yaoyorozu and Iida but I didn't even understand half of the things they were saying to me. I know you're really good when it comes to tests, could you help me study, please!" Kaminari begged me, filling his eyes with hope. I was taken back a bit but I softly chuckled, nodding.

"Of course Kami, I'd be happy to help you." I agreed, making the blonde boy jump with joy.

"Thank you so much (y/n), you're a lifesaver!," he turned the opposite direction of me and took off running, "meet me in my dorm at nine!" He blurted, taking off to the stairs. I blinked with a taken back expression and smiled to myself. At least I'm able to help someone in my class. I turned my body and continued to walk down my path. With my eyes glued to my papers, I suddenly bumped into someone, causing me to stumble back a bit. But strong wrapped around my waist, making me stiff.

"Where the hell do you think you're going, hm?" The person asked me, making me sigh with relief. It was just Katsuki. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his shoulder, taking in his scent. His warm breath brushed against my neck, making me slightly giggle.