💥𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗔𝘀 𝗔 𝗦𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆💥

sa·dis·tic

/səˈdistik/

adjective
deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿

bul·ly

/ˈbo͝olē/

noun
a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable.

💥︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿💥

"Alright, when I tell you to go, I want you all to find a partner up with someone you haven't been with and go over the scenario I went through," Aizawa looked at his watch, "and...go." He signaled us, immediately jumping from our seats. I looked around the room to see who I haven't partnered up with, eliminating everyone that I have. Across the room I made eyes with Bakugou, feeling my cheeks getting hot. He raised his brow in question but slowly smirked, winking at me. I shook my head and turned the other way. I already partnered up with Katsuki in our previous class activities so I had to choose someone else. I suddenly felt a hand grab my shoulder a bit harshly, making me jolt a bit up in surprise as I looked over my shoulder.

"Hey, (y/n)! Be partners with me! We haven't talked in a hot minute, huh?" Mina flashed a toothy smile at me, making me smile a bit in return. I used to talk to Mina back in middle school but lost contact with her as we went into summer break before highschool. She was the one person I talked to that was outside of my middle school. I nodded to being the girl's partner, sitting at my desk as we began to talk about the scenario Aizawa gave us. I looked over to Bakugou to see if anyone partnered up with him...but there was no one. He sat at his desk, resting his chin on his palm as he glared at everyone in the room. Everyone avoided him...not even encouraging him to ask someone. No one looked in his direction...only me.

"Uh, (y/n)? Can I ask you something?" Mina suddenly asked me with a curious look.

"Sure, what's up?"

"How come you're going out with Bakugou even though...he bullied you in middle school? I mean, isn't that a bit odd don't you think?" Mina went on, making me smile nervously.

"W-Well, he has a change of heart. He actually can be really sweet..."

"Wait! H-Has Bakugou...ever abused you at all?" Mina suddenly asked me, making me look at her with shock as I shook my head.

"No way! He's never laid a hand on me!" I defended him, looking back into his direction, having my weak slowly fade. When I spoke to Mina about Katsuki bullying me back then, the news spread quickly, making everyone turn away from him...in a sense making him alone. But what people didn't know was...I was a bully right back at him.