💥𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘄 𝗧𝘄𝗼: 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗸𝘂💥

in·se·cu·ri·ty

/ˌinsəˈkyo͝orədē/

noun
1.
uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence.

💥︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿💥

Two weeks ago we were in trouble after getting caught for me running off and Katsukis fighting. I served my time in lunch detention and Katsuki's suspension was done. But when that event happened in the gym...Katsuki immediately attacked Midoriya without knowing what really happened. That's another thing about Bakugou. He has insecurity when it comes to Deku. In any combat situation, Katsuki just attacks Midoriya and tries to prove that he's better than him...

Although things changed within those two weeks. The school seeked approval of every family of my classmates to live in dorms. It was a shocker but all of us ended up moving in. I was on the fifth floor while Katsuki's was on the fourth. It was currently 11:25 p.m and I still was up. Our rule was to be in our rooms and asleep at ten but I don't think I could sleep that early if I tried. I was huddled in my blanket, laying in silence as I was left alone with my thoughts. With the clock ticking every second I felt my eyes begin to feel heavy. I sighed softly and closed my eyes fully, getting comfortable as I felt my mind slip away.

There was a small noise that made me open my eyes up again. I raised my eyebrow and sat up, tuning my hearing to see if it was just my imagination. There was some sort of rumbling noise in the far distance, like, it was a constant rumble. Like one thing after another. That rumble...wasn't an ordinary noise. That sound was familiar to...explosions. You gotta be fucking kidding me, right? There's no way...

I pulled out my phone and sent him a message, hoping that he would reply to me within two or three minutes. I unraveled the blanket on me and jumped off quickly, opening my curtains to view the scenery. It was dark, the lights in front of the school were lit up, and in the distance, near the Ground Beta area...glowed red and orange with a hint of green. Yeah, those were none other than Katsuki's explosions. But green? Oh...it was Midoriya.

Without thinking I grabbed my phone, quickly put on my shoes and ran out of my dorm room as I took the stairs down. They can't get into trouble now, not when we already settled the rules of the dorms. Especially for Bakugou. I fear that he could be expelled if it ever went to that point. I couldn't let Katsuki ruin his own path of becoming a hero with reckless behaviour as this...not now or ever.

Small timeskip

As I sprinted to the Ground Beta area, I immediately went into an empty building, waiting for a right time to enter. I know that I was scolded for going into something that was dangerous but this time, it was for a reason. I peeked around the corner, seeing Katsuki leap in the air with his explosions to Izuku, sending an attack to Midoirya. The greenette dodge the blow, losing his footing a bit as the black smoke came around him.