Chapter 5~

**Angst/ Some Drama/ explicit language and PG16 things for a short amount of time*

Yamaguchi woke up in Terushima's arms. He felt warm and cosy (he genuinely didn't want to get up). Now once they had woke up it was already 8/9pm and that when Teru had to go to work (late night shifts).

So yams would just go back to sleep until Teru came back the next day.

Today Teru had to run some errands so he would come later than expected.

Yams continued his day as normal and met this one absolutely gorgeous girl that had vitiligo. She was beyond perfect. They clicked instantly and was like best friend soulmates (ofc Teru is his one and only soulmate though).

They carried on the day and got to know each other. Her name was Jancinta. She obviously wasn't from Japan and was from Greece.

They exchanged numbers and went off to their dorms. Yamaguchi wanted to cuddle Teru all night long so he burst the door open to see..no one..?

Now for as Yamaguchi is, he obviously called multiple times until he picked up. That's when Terushima came.

"Hey Bebe!" C'mere I missed you!" Yamaguchi said shining brightly.

He hugged Terushima and Terushima hugged back "I missed you moreee Yamababyyy~"

Yams looked at Teru's neck and was about to bite/nibble but that's when he saw a..

Bruise?

A...

Hickey...

Yamaguchi never leaves hickeys..

He froze and suddenly had that clear image of Tsukishima.

"Yamababy?" Terushima was concerned.

Not only that but the was a certain scent that knitted everything together.

The perfume.

Not once in Yams life would he touch perfume. He naturally just smelled good.

"Work huh?" I hope you had fun." Yamaguchi said in a monotone voice.

Yamaguchi but on his most fakest smile and went to bed.

Terushima went to shower and came to bed wrapping his arms around Yams hips. The stench of that disgusting perfume came back.

Yamaguchi didn't want to assume things so quickly so he gave it time until Teru went to a party. And it just so happens that Yams was invited to the same party.

This one girl that walked past Yamaguchi to where Terushima was.

She had the exact same stench as to that perfume.

For as much as she could've just bought a common brand, it wouldn't be a that much of a coincidence.

Terushima was drunk and tipsy and they lost each other in the crowd.

Before he could blink. They were already all over each other.

Yamaguchi wasn't surprised. His heart shattered long ago when he heard very girly-ish moans coming from the bedroom.

But he just figured that Teru watching p°rn.

He stood there looking at Teru.

Terushima eventually looked over at Yamaguchi wide eyed and started looking at the girl and Yamaguchi until he turned around walking out.

That's when Yamaguchi decided to be straight.

The end.

(Jk)