Side Stories~ 1

‼️‼️EXTREME FLUFF WARNING‼️‼️

Warm kisses flooded Tadashi's entire torso.

'..hmnnnn' Rubbing his eyes, he slowly opened them revealing Kei.

The tall blonde smiled whilst being in between Tadashi's legs and kissed his stomach once more before kissing Tadashi's forehead.

'Morning bebe.' Kei smiled and put on his glasses.

'Ahh- good morning hun..' Tadashi got up yawning and pulled Kei up from the bed so he could jump onto his back.

'Sorry honey I'm really tired..Yua kept me up all nighhhttt..' he said mumbling between falling back into his sleep.

'Alright, I'm carrying you there. BUT. In one condition." A sigh was released from his mouth and Tadashi quickly woke up.

"Hm? Yes?"

"Wake up the kids without falling asleep with them ON THE FLOOR this time.." Kei chuckled.

Tadashi quickly moved his eyes to the other side of the room and blushed.

"Whaaaaaattt- I don't remember doing thattt.."

"Uh huh." The sarcastic tone that rang after Kei said that irritated Tadashi.

"Don't think you're all sly four eyes... because I've got 8." He smirked to himself and quickly got pulled forward so Kei was now facing him.

"Shut it freckled pear. (some pears have little freckles btw!!) My face could beat your adorable one any dayyy." Kei returned the smirk but made it 10x more evil.

"kei say that again and I'm making sure you wake the kids up EVERY. MF. DAY." A glare appeared on the (greenish) brown hair coloured boy which honestly frightened Kei.

"😋 yes yes bebe I won't do it againnn~"

They opened the door and saw their two little ducklings fast asleep.

"Daikiiii~ I might make you your favourite breakfast if you wake up now-" Tadashi quickly cut off

"What time is it?"

"It's 8AM" Kei said confused.

"What D A Y is it...?..!"

"S...Saturday.."

The realisation hit and they quickly crept away.

Now they're whispering shouting outside Daiki and Yua's room.

Tadashi: YOUUU! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP ON A SATURDAY!!

Kei: I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A SATURDAY!

Tadashi: C'MON KEI YOU'RE THE MOST WELL ORGANISED ONE HEREEEEEE..!

Kei: I'M TIRED TOO YOU KNOW?? I'M WORKING MY ASS NEARLY 24 HOURS A DAY TO NOT ONLY PROVIDE FOR US BUT ALSO MAKE SURE I SOEN ENOUGH TIME WITH OUR KIDS!! PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK..!

Tadashi stood up with his head down in silence.

Tadashi: how do you think I feel then.

He turned his head up with pain in his eyes as his voice croaked slightly.

Tadashi: look at me Kei. I look ridiculous. I've got dark circles under my eyes, my clothes are crazy and I genuinely just look mental.

Whilst you're gone 24/7 I have to deal with everything. Sure, they're absolutely amazing, well behaved kids but they're not satisfied yet. I need to be both the mother figure AND father figure when you're gone. It's almost like I'm a single.. a single parent.