Chapter 2~

** some sexual tension**

Yamaguchi's POV:
I walked into my new classroom for people to just stare at me.

"This is Yamaguchi Tadashi, please treat him with respect he is new here."

His POV:
Our teacher is so..nice. Unlike my other one me and Tsukk...hm..

I went on about my day until it was break. I panicked since I had no idea where I was going until someone came up to me.

"Hey! You're new right?? I'm Yūji Terushima, nice to meet you!"
He stuck out his fist
As a natural response, I fist bumped him

"Hi I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi, nice to meet you too" I said with a smile being scribbled on my face, I haven't smiled since..gah- I really need to stop!-

"Guchi? No...hmm Yama? Nope umm..AH! Yams!"

I looked at him confused..."Huh??"

I went ahead to class and replayed my day the next day and for the rest of the week.

4 months later..

He randomly came up to me with his dorky smile
"I'll call you Yams now!" he's actually cute when I think about it properly."

"..no. n o."

Teru mentally bashed his head against a wall.

"I'll call you TeruTeru?" I had no idea what I was saying-"

"THATS LIKE...THE BEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER GIVEN ME! THANK YOU!" He said jumping up and down , as if on a bungee jump.

"Oh u-uh no problem" I scratched the back of my neck for a while until I found him staring at me.

Not at me. But my neck.

I backed off slightly in a bit of fear..

"Are you okay Terushi- TeruTeru?" I looked at him confused..

He seemed to be in a trance and I wanted to figure out what was actually happening with him so I exposed more of my neck by tilting my head at an angle.

His eyes got hazier and there was barely any light reflecting from them.

"A-AH- TERUSHIMA!" I shouted waving my arms.

He snapped back into reality (judging from how he jumped slightly), "Yeah Yams?" He said smiling.

"Is there something on my neck? U-uhhh where is it?? I'd rather not go around walking home with stuff on my neck."

I started rubbing my neck rougly and ended up scratching too hard to the point where my skin started bleeding.

'Ouch!-' I ticked my head down and clenched my jaw slightly removing my hands to see blood.

(no he doesn't have Tourettes but I'll be honest Tourette's are genuinely adorable :) but ik that it's not very pleasant, or good to deal with so forget I said that- smh sorry)