Chapter 9 ~ The End

5 Years into the future~

'Papa!~ 'Daiki exclaimed whispering into a sleeping Tadashi's ear.

'Mh..'

Tadashi got up and rubbed his eyes to see two big pairs of golden brown eyes staring up at him.

'C'mere you munchkins!' Tadashi picked them up one by one and put one in his lap and one on his shoulders.

He ruffled the dark brown haired boy on his laps' hair lightly as the blonde little girl on his shoulders was trying to stay awake from napping.

'It's a special day isn't it Daiki?' Tadashi smiled whilst he tickled his neck.

'hehe! Yeah! It's my birthday!!' Tadashi kissed Daiki's cheek.

'You're already 4 Daiki! You're gonna be a big boy soon!' Tadashi exaggerated his gasp and Yua (his daughter) did so too sleepily.

He tilted his head sideways and asked Yua for a little kiss on the cheek and she licked it instead.

"Yuaaa!~ I love youuuu" Tadashi picked her up from his shoulders and kissed her all over

"no baba i lub u mo" (no papa I love you more) - Yua is 2yrs old btw

"Did...did Dad forget my birthday this year Papa.." Daiki gulped his tears down..

"Now what makes you think bubby would EVER forget your birthday sweetheart? He loves you both unconditionally and would never forget your birthdays! Especially yours Daiki! He has the exact time you were born written down on paper! Even the hours and seconds you were born into!" Tadashi giggled and so did the two on his lap.

"Hmmm. I wonder where bubby is!" Tadashi raised his eyebrows.

"Let's go on an adventure to find bubby ! Does that sound good?" Tadashi shined a huge smile to the both of them and they mirrored it perfectly.

"Alright Daiki! You're captain for today! And Yua, you're one of the men on the ship! All aboard the Papa Ship!" Tadashi chuckled as the boy on his shoulders and the little girl in his arms were the loves of his life.

Daiki steered all the way downstairs as Yua shouted out baby things.

Tadashi (sarcastically) gasped and Daiki did too (genuinely).

The whole room was full of confetti and balloons and in the middle was a table full of not only snacks but Daiki's birthday cake! (With his presents underneath).

"I wonder who did this all~" Tadashi grinned slightly and Daiki raised his eyebrows.

"Who..?"

Kei popped out from the under of the table and roared.

"The octopus monster did this?? For me?!" Daiki's eyes lightened up and Yua giggled.

In unison they both shouted "Bubby!" (Their nickname for Dad).

"Of course I did! What you said earlier really broke my heart Daiki! I'd never forget your birthday.." Kei acted sad and heartbroken and Daiki felt bad so he crawled down from Tadashi and hugged Kei's leg.

"I'm really sorry bubby! I won't break your heart ever again!" Kei lifted Daiki and hugged him

"It's okay Daiki! I'm not heart broken anymore!" Kei smooched Daiki.

"I love you bud, Happy birthday" Kei snuggled into Daiki's cheek.

"I love you more bubby!"

"But we all know papa loves bubby the most!" Tadashi went on his tip toes and kissed Kei's lips.

"Ewww" Both Yua and Daiki crawled off of them and before yua was about to run Kei quickly cuddled Yua and kissed her cheek before saying "I love you Yuaaaa~" .

"i lub yu do bubby!" Yua stole Kei's glasses and ran off with Daiki.

Tadashi got both Yua and Daiki ready for his party after having his and hers breakfast.

"Hold on I need to confess my love for papa, Yua!" Daiki whispered. Then Daiki, in his little suit asked for Tadashi's hand and Tadashi crouched down as Daiki's hand held his pointer finger. And so he waddled away from Kei.

"Papa..I..I love you! Please marry me!" Daiki blushed and Kei was peeping through the door crying of laughter in silence.

"Honey.." Tadashi smiled in attempt to hold in his laughter too.

"Why is bubby your bubby?" Tadashi asked

"Cebause (because) he's our Dad." Daiki murmured suspiciously

"Now why do I kiss bubby?" Tadashi said excusing his laugh for a cough.

"Cebause you love him!" Daiki finally realised it.

"Oh..so you love bubby more.."

"Kinda..BUT! I love you all equally! I just love bubby a little more because he was my first love ever!" Tadashi said picking up Daiki so he could cuddle him.

"Okay!" Daiki was obviously upset but pretended he was happy which Tadashi could see through.

He walked towards Yua and sat down in glum.
"Papa rejected my love Yua.."

"Itbs ogay kiki!" - (it's okay Kiki! (nickname)) Yua said patting his head whilst sitting down with him and hugging him.

"Yua you are the best sister ever!" Daiki said squishing Yua.

"I mow, I mow." (I know, I know) Yua said sighing.

Tadashi and Kei were looking through the door and were cackling through the the cuteness and just how funny it was in general.

Tadashi sat in Tsukishima's lap and giggled.

"Thank you Tadashi." Kei said moving strands of hair behind Tadashi's ear.

"Hm why?" Tadashi sat up as Kei put his hands behind his head.

"Why?? Look at what sorta life you gave me!" Kei sat up too with Tadashi still in his lap and held his hands.

"Look at what kids you've brought to me. You're perfect. They're perfect! Everything is perfect!" Kei hugged Tadashi and kissed him passionately.

"You dork." Tadashi kissed Kei's forehead.

"Now now Tadashi Tsukishima, you're just asking for more kids. Are the two not enough??" Kei smirked.

"I'm getting second hand embarrassment from you Kei."
Tadashi snickered

"Urusai Tadashi..!"

"Gomen Kei~"

The end/ of original story.
NOW ONTO THE SIDE STORY AYYAYA