Jane Can't Dance?

Idk. I got the idea while listening to a song so I kinda gotta do it.

On with the gayness
________________________________
11:10am year 11 break:
Anne sat down next To Kat and Jane who where randomly talking about Dino nuggets.

"hey guys."

Kat turnt to Anne and smiled, "hey Annie. Jane said that she can't dance." Anne smirked and Kat giggled.

"Anne, kat, no." Jane looked at the cousins, who where probably planning something.

"calm down Jane. We're just going to teach ya how to dance."

The cousins started discussing where to meet and what the best way was to teach the blond how to dance.

"Jane. Dance studio, today, lunch."

Jane nodded and they continued talking.

The bell went and 3rd and 4th periods happened as they normally do.

/1:30 year 11 lunch/

"so kat that family reunion was moved to this Sunday."
Kat muttered something under her breath, "I thought we where able to avoid ittt." Anne sighed "well you thought wrong kit." the cousins complained for a while until Jane arrived.

"hey guys sorry I'm late, I was talking to Anna." the pair stood up. "Jane you can't dance in uniform. We've asked and we're alowed to stay in PE kit for the rest of the day and we're alowed back here after school. Go get changed."

Jane got changed into her PE kit and went back up to the dance studio where the chaotic cousins where discussing songs.
"I'm back."

The pair smiled.  "okay let's do this."

They tried showing Jane a few simple dances but she was thinking about it way too much, that's when Anne and kat got an idea, that would usually be dreaded but this time it was a good idea.

Kat turnt on a song and Anne sang while giving Jane some advice about dancing.

"don't think about it!"  Anne sung looking at kat, who joined in,
"just move your body!"
Jane started moving along with the music.
"listen to the music! Sing oh ey oh!"
She was starting to get the hang of it while Anne and kat where singing and dancing like the chaotic duo they are while Jane was taking small steps to dance.
"just move those left feet!" kat sang, "go ahead get crazy!" Anne danced around while singing with kat. "anyone can do it!" Jane felt more confident and continued dancing and her confidence was starting to show in her dance.
"sing oh ey oh!"
Jane started singing along with the other 2 as she danced.
Anne, kat and Jane danced almost in sync and sang to the music.
"show the world you've got that fire
Feel the rythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do,
Prove to them you've the moves,
I don't know about you,
But I feel better when i'm dancing
Yeah, yeah.
Better when i'm dancing,
yeah, yeah
We can do this together!
I bet you feel better when your dancing, yeah yeah"

They all danced and sung like nobody was watching.
Little did the three know 3 others where watching from the door.

"wow." Cathy stood at the door with Anna and Catherine. "they can dance."
Catherine smirked, "Cathy, that's gay." Cathy shot a look at Catherine, "lina you've literally got a crush on Boleyn and you call me gay when your just as gay." Catherine smiled, "yeah I know." Anna shook her head and focused on Jane, she was at the front in the middle of the 2 cousins. "oi Anna, we know you have a crush on Jane but you don't need to stare."
Anna's face went red and she turnt around. "shut it shortie."
She turnt back around and continued watching.

"we should probably use the gym while we're still alowed."
The other 2 agreed and the 3 walked into the school gym room.

___________________________

It's not that long but I got the idea and I had to write something before I forgot the idea.

-danny