Chapter 2

Very creative titles ik
Also the beheaded cousins and Jane aren't related in this because cba. And as I said in the last chapter, feel free correct my horrible spelling and grammar because it would help and I don't edit.

The pair sat on the bed in silence. Anne was still trying to process what had just happened and Catherine was just sitting on her phone messaging her friend Jane, who was not happy with Anne's mum.

Catherine: so what do you think about it?

Jane: apsolute idiot. I can't believe someone would do that.

Catherine: I just hope that Henry doesn't pick on her tomorrow. She's had enough stress resently

Jane: yeah, he's an idiot. So what, he's on the rugby team but that doesn't give him or his friends the right to pick on her.

Catherine: well if they do anything to her they'll never hear the end of it.

Jane: yeah. I've got to go, it's late and we have school tomorrow.

Catherine: bye Jane

Jane: bye Catherine.

Catherine turnt her phone off and put it on charge at her nightstand.
"hey Anne?"  Anne jumped a little and nodded. "are you alright? You seem a bit out of it."
"yeah..... I'm fine cath." Anne didn't sound fine but Catherine didn't want to push anything so she just layed down and closed her eyes hoping to sleep. A few minutes later Anne layed down as well and soon fell asleep.

It was 3:30am and Catherine still couldn't sleep, she was caught deep in thought, she was thinking about why her and Anne had hated each other in the first place 'we had an argument after Henry forced Anne to date him but that was only because I didn't know at the time that Henry forced her to. I thought that it was her fault that Henry was cheating on me. I was wrong and I know that now. At the moment, more than ever, I want to befriend Anne boleyn.' Catherine thought before closing her eyes and once again trying to sleep.

Anne woke up to a loud crash outside. She got up and walked into the kitchen, she figured out where the crash came from.
"Are you alright cath?" there was a pan on the floor and Catherine looked like she was in pain.
"yeah, I'm fine."  "....... You burnt yourself didn't you"
Catherine looked down, embarrassed, "yeah" Anne walked over to Catherine. She picked up a teatowel, grabbed the pan and placed it on the counter. She then looked at Catherines burn and went to get the supplies to sort it.

When Anne came back she put some cream on the burn and wrapped bandages round the burn.
"I've done this to my self so many times so I know how to sort it." Anne finished wrapping the bandages and walked off Catherine went to her room to get her uniform. She was outside her door when she heard "Hey cath? Got any spare uniform?"
"Yeah but I don't have any trousers, I only have skirts." Anne looked in her bag a pair of school trousers and her PE kit.
"I have school trousers, I just need the rest."

Catherine opened her bedroom door and looked in her wardrobe. About a minute later she chucked a shirt, tie and blazer. "your ties aren't clip on?"
Catherine looked at her, confused, "yours are?" Anne nodded.

"I'm gunna get changed, thanks cath."
A few minutes later Anne came out of the bathroom, Catherine was tieing her tie and Anne had the spare tie in her hand "hey cath?" she looked up at Anne,
"yeah?"
"help.... I can't tie a tie, I've never done it before." Catherine finished tieing her tie and then went to help Anne with hers
"thank you cath." Catherine finished with Anne's tie and put her shoes on.  "cath? Hate to be a bother but I don't have any school socks do you have any I could borrow.... Please?" Catherine sighed, shaking her head, and smiled "here" Catherine handed her a pair of socks. "were going shopping later and your getting uniform."
Anne nodded "okay, thanks again cath."

At school

The pair walked though the gates and Anne ran off to find her friends, she was half way through a hall when she ran into someone, "why hello miss boleyn."