Why Do I Feel Like This?

Christmas doesn't need a whole 2 months. It can have 1 and a half. Halloween gets the other half of November and October. Fair is fair.

Here we go, the moment you've all been waiting for.

Aralyn
________________________________

Anne walked into volleyball practice with Maggie. She looked around at all the girls taller than her playing while barely having to jump while Anne had to launch herself off the ground to get just get to the ball.

Everyone around her where giants, her and maggie were the only 'short' people. Catherine walked over to Anne and she started to get a strange feeling, she pushed it away and smiled.

"hey shortie." Anne laughed.
"hi. F'kin tall ass." Catherine tried to pick Anne up.
It didn't go well. Anne kicked cath in the shin accidentally because she hates being picked up and it scares the living shits out of her. (oh yeah did I mention swearing) Maggie sat laughing for a few minutes while Anne repeatedly apologised to Catherine.

"Anne, it's not your fault."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It's a natural reaction!" Catherine sighed. She has to find a way to get Anne to stop apologising.

"Anne!.... ANNE!" Anne looked up at Catherine. "stop apologising. It's alright. I know not to pick you up now. If you apologise one more time I wil throw you over the net."

Anne nodds, "alright."

They start practice and catalina and Anne where on opposite teams so it got competitive, and when I say competitive I mean really fuckin competitive.

The amount of swearing and almost throwing the ball out of rage almost got the pair pulled out of the game.

Anne missed a serve "mother FUCKER!"

"YESSS!!!" the rest of the team was bloody terrified of the pair.

"uhhh Catherine calm down.... Please?"

Catherine shot the girl a look and went back to the game.

Then it almost ended with an injury. I'll Give ya 1 guess of  who it Was.

The teacher had stopped them right before Catherine punched someone.

"ALRIGHT! CATHERINE, ANNE GO STAND OUTSIDE THE SPORTS HALL! GO ON GIRLS!"

Anne flinched and tried not to cover her ears at the sudden amout of volume.

"c'mon Annie. We need to stand outside."

They sat on benches in the corridor outside. Anne had her hands over her ears, trying not to cry from the shouting being to loud.

Catherine put her hand on Anne's back, Anne's body went stiff.
"it's alright its just me." Anne lossened up a bit and leaned against Catherine.

Anne mumbled a "thanks" that could barely be heard.
Catherine hugged Anne, who hugged her back.

Anne went to say something but decided it would be better if she didn't.

After all.....

Why would Catherine like her back after what happened with her and Anna.

_____________________________

Soo..... Aralyn is back Bois.

-danny

Aralyn  High school AU (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें